Michael Jacksons song "One more chance" (2003)

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Just wanna say the vocals on that track is like a gift from god, like all of Michaels songs. This song is wonderful. Thoose vocals are of the hook! I hope more people listening to this song cuz its really one of a kind. Do u guys know what im saying ??!

yes!it´s a fantastic song, and not only for vocal chorus (beautifull too), some weeks ago i saw images of the video, and it´s 2 bad about we couldn´t see it complete.

I adore that song! It's become one of my top MJ songs. I could listen to it on repeat, and never get tired of it. :)

I've always loved this song. It's very warm and tender.

I wish we could see the video, even if it was only half completed.

MJ-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-7465512-1228-1746.jpg

Last edited:
amazing song. very sad, that the video was never finished...

I love this song!!! Everytime I hear it, it melts my heart. Love, love, love his vocals in this song. "Searching for that one who's going to make me whole..." Me Michael! PICK ME PICK ME!!! :D

I love the song.
I love the sound of it, its lyrics, its all.
I just can't believe the vid was never released. How I hate all that stupid lies about MJ!!!!! Those killed him slowly ... and killed us too :(
Michael was stolen so much!!

I love the song and how he sings it! :heart:
Hurt so bad sometimes it´s hard to breathe... Especially when he sings that line, I can feel it deep inside my heart. :cry:

Awwww I love this song sooooo much.

He sounds so beautiful, I loved this song the minute I heard it on the #1's cd...so beautiful yet such an underdog.

The song was VERY BADLY edited though, it sounds like a proper hatchet job. I was surprised (and still am) that MJ would allow such a badly edited song to be released and that he would actively participate in it being released by doing a video for it. I think it was a demo that was hurredly put together just before the album release, rather than a song recorded specifically for it.

Number Ones should have been supported by a much more radio friendly single.

also, did anybody else think 'One More Chance' was a bad choice of title after having been accused (again) of child abuse? ( I know it was chosen before the arrest, but it's really unlucky the song was called OMC)

The song was VERY BADLY edited though, it sounds like a proper hatchet job. I was surprised (and still am) that MJ would allow such a badly edited song to be released and that he would actively participate in it being released by doing a video for it. I think it was a demo that was hurredly put together just before the album release, rather than a song recorded specifically for it.

also, did anybody else think 'One More Chance' was a bad choice of title after having been accused (again) of child abuse? ( I know it was chosen before the arrest, but it's really unlucky the song was called OMC)

Nope not at all

if he was innocent then there is nothing to ashamed of.

Are u really serious of what u are saying ? Badly edited ? One more chance is and I dont kidding one of the best songs released on the 00`s. Thoose vocals on there is pure magic, sounds so great.
It did great but It would have been such a fantastic historical hit if it wasnt for thoose charges that came on the exact same day as the release of number ones and one more chance , talk about conspiracy.

One More Chance was perfect for radio. If you think about it, OMC is similar to You Are Not Alone. YANA was MJ's last number 1 song in the US and the first song to ever debut at number one on billboard. I think it was a good choice.

I love it! Michael's voice, the feeling, the sound.. everything. Amazing song :wub:

One More Chance was perfect for radio. If you think about it, OMC is similar to You Are Not Alone. YANA was MJ's last number 1 song in the US and the first song to ever debut at number one on billboard. I think it was a good choice.

They've been playing OMC on the radio since our baby left, lol my daddy was like "They were playing this Michael Jackson song called "One More Chance" written by R.Kelly.....and let me tell you Michael sang the shit out of that song" I thought I was the only one who felt that way:wub::wub::wub:

I just imagine a sweet video with a determined Michael going to get his baby back.:wub::wub:

I can't really explain how much i love this song. I still remember like it was yesterday the first time i heard it - i was returning from school on the bus on my way to the subway and i had the radio on and actually i was listening to a Prince song lol when all of a sudden i thought i heard Michael's heavenly voice, but the radio kept switching and i couldn't hear it properly - it kept going back and forth, but from the little i could hear i became enchanted with it, i thought it was magical. That was on November 17th 2003, we all know what took place the next day.

R.Kelly sure wrote some wonderful songs for Michael, love them all.

Back