Michael Jacksons Planned Album in 2003

Moved to MJ Discussion as it's not news and happenings. :)

1. The album was not called Ressurection - fake fan title.
2. All those titles are from the Invincible sessions.

The allegations surfaced quite late in 2003 - I don't think there was enough time left to release an album that year, even if the allegations didn't hit.

According to old Backerman interviews, MJ had agreed to a short European tour in order to promote the Number Ones.

I know fans who still swear that "7even" was going to be released, and that Mamacita song plus that other fake (cant remember its name) were on there. :smilerolleyes:

I know fans who still swear that "7even" was going to be released, and that Mamacita song plus that other fake (cant remember its name) were on there. :smilerolleyes:

I know right lol? There are still fans, who refuse to take all of the 7even siggies that were made around that time off. There are still people who believe that Michael actually was going to release music onder the alias of Jason Malachi, makes me wanna hit my head against a brick wall. :mello:

Does anyone remember a few years ago when ten tracks leaked? Like, two fans had them and reported the leak straight away and it was all cleared up immediately.

I remember people discussing it here at the time. They all had a Hit Factory imprint on them or something.

I heard a rumour a few months later that Michael had scrapped an entire album and gone back to the drawing board.

Back