Michael Jackson's performance of Black Or White and Heal The World at the 2002 fundraiser

Karthik

Proud Member
In 2002 Michael Jackson performed Black Or White, Heal The World and Dangerous at the Democratic party fundraiser. However only the Dangerous performance is available online. The other two seem lost. Open the Ultimate Collection booklet and first page, Michael Jackson doing the jump, that's him from the Black Or White performance. Does anyone happen to have any videos of these performances?

I know that it has been discussed many times, but the footage must resist some place, I gues that the Estate has all the rights and I am sure that these footages are included here. I also believe that Michael actually performed You Rock My World that night...

Black And White was performed with Dave Navarro and Heal The World with Diana Ross.. I Think its ridicilous that we havent seen this, and Man In The Mirror United We Stand, yet.

Black And White was performed with Dave Navarro and Heal The World with Diana Ross.. I Think its ridicilous that we havent seen this, and Man In The Mirror United We Stand, yet.

They should now release the Man in the Mirror from United We Stand concert. It would be a good time to do that.

I also believe that Michael actually performed You Rock My World that night...

He did YRMW?? Are you 100% sure?
That would we AMAZING to see that.
But Man In The Mirror: United We Stand 2001... just no words... I'm DYING to see that!! (not literally though). MITM is my fave song ever! :)

Back