Michael Jackson's Number Ones Album Comeback !

Thats awesome today it #2 on catalog albums thats an amazing feat :) Looks to me like many people gave the gift of Love for the Holidays

Great news! Number Ones is such a fine good sounding collection!

I would be happier if such sales were for HIStory (the double CD, where there are greatest hits as well as on the No.1s), Dangerous, Off The Wall, or BAD albums...

I would be happier if such sales were for HIStory (the double CD, where there are greatest hits as well as on the No.1s), Dangerous, Off The Wall, or BAD albums...
HIStory: Past, Present And Future Book I is the best selling multi disc album of all time.

I would like too to see people buy more HIStory. This cd is so great!

Number Ones is the first step for those who don't know his whole work - listen to it makes you want to know more.

kermit.gif

This is great news, this is without fans even realizing or uniting in action to create this climb up the charts. Hopefully this means more people realize the talent and magic of Michael Jackson.

This is great news, this is without fans even realizing or uniting in action to create this climb up the charts. Hopefully this means more people realize the talent and magic of Michael Jackson.

I hope so too.

This is unexpected but great news.

just goes to prove that Michael's musical influence lives on.

Wow! What happened. I think it is a bit too late to be a Xmas gift,so maybe Immortal has sparked something, an interest in Michael again. This is such great news!

I'm so HAPPY, because this means more and more people are enjoying
Michael's musical masterpiece:
"Break of Dawn". :clap:

Back