Michael Jackson's New Album to Be Released During Late 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerin

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's New Album to Be Released During Late 2010

Reportedly both Sony and Universal Music are the front runners in the bidding for Michael Jackson's unreleased materials , most of which the singer himself wrote and composed after the release of his last album Invincible in 2001. Jackson reportedly wanted a new album with most songs written and composed by himself , as he was quoted telling the same during a Music Award event.

" Whichever label releases the album , it doesn't really matter , because Michael Jackson doesn't really need a label , its his name that sells like hot cakes.. " Says Tim ,a Michael Jackson fan.

More on at
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...jacksons_new_album_to_be_released.html?cat=33

I'm still hoping that they will release the song "you are beautiful" (or "you are so beautiful") which Michael wrote for the fans during the trial. I hope they do that, someday.

I'm still hoping that they will release the song "you are beautiful" (or "you are so beautiful") which Michael wrote for the fans during the trial. I hope they do that, someday.

I remember that. But that was a poem :)

this was just written by a fan. associated content should not be considered a news source.

This is about as reliable as Wikipedia. FML.

It was also written by the original poster, Jerin, with some rather bad gramatical errors lol.

Won't believe it til it's in my hands :mello:

Awful grammar in that article and it doesn't really tell us anything we don't know. I don't believe the source.

He wrote a poem for us called "you're so beautiful?" aww.

this is a non-story. at best, it should go in tabloid talk. don't get hopes your hopes up at all about this.

Associated Content is not a source! This should be a forum rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back