Michael Jackson's Legacy Will Triumph Over The Negativity

billyworld99

Proud Member
i know lots are fans have been attacking lots of people on twitter and facebook (oprah, j, randy and even other fans) b/c of how the media protrayed mj over the last decade which is fans became very protective when it comes to people talking about michael and will be quick to attack comments that doesn't reflect mj in a good way and with the hoopla with the oprah thing Regardless of what Oprah says or does, are we sure she can change the minds of people who think Michael is "guilty" - they are stubborn mules

Eventually these haters will die off, and the future generations will discover the genius of Michael Jackson - they won't give a thoughts about some false ancient allegations 40 years before

Take Charlie Chaplin for example. Chaplin faced all kinds of controversies and scandals in his life, but is this remembered today?

The straight answer is "no", Charlie Chaplin is remembered as a comedic genius...

History will be far kinder to Michael than his contemporaries were... and his artistic genius and work as a humanitarian will be his gift to humanity which will grow in strength in the coming decades...

So we can relax, Michael's legacy will continue to thrive.... What journalists and other media outlets (diane dimond, sawyer, bashir, nancy grace etc) thinks or does will not even be a ripple in a pond in the eyes of time...

Just put emotion aside, and approach it from an analytical/historical perspective, and Michael's legacy will triumph big time in the decades to come....

In the long run, Michael's legacy is completely secure - always find peace in that knowledge:)...

^^Thank you so much for your thoughtful and smart post.

You are absolutely right that Michael's legacy will triumph negativities and hatred.

Michael's acheivements were deliberately suppressed by the jealous people who are threatened by his unparalleled talents and chrisma.

In fact, his legacy started to shine again right after his passing. It's unfortunate that it takes his dealth to awake people's conscience and remind people how great an artist he was and how big a heart he had.

The reaction of people around the world on June 25, 2009 is a proof that Michael Jackson is beloved by people. He died as the greatest entertainer. Many people who believed the vicious rumors were surprised by the global mournings and started researching Michael Jackson. They found out the real Michael Jackson and fell in love with the man all over again.

The success of This Is It and the huge album sales are FACTS. They are proofs of the popularity of Michael Jackson. His legacy will be celebrated by generations to come till the end of time

From a historical perspective, Michael Jackson's achievements are far greater and significant than what Oprah and all the other so-called jounalists have achieved. Michael inspired millions of people and touched million's hearts.

If people decided to believe in Oprah's negative portrayal, let them be fooled. They deserved to be fooled because of their narrow minds. It's their lost. She can sway her audience's opinon, but she can't change history. Truth will prevail.

You're so right. Eventually all the hate/allegations/tabloid trash will not be important anymore and become obsolete in the face of his accomplishments. I have faith that this will happen in due time. Chaplin is a good example.

He had no new album, he hadn´t done concerts for a long time,it was in only one place,
the trial, a picture of him sitting in a wheel chair...
Despite of that he sold out 50 shows ,and could have sold out 100 shows or more
We don´t know how many wanted to see him but never tried to get tickets
I think he was the most loved man in the world before he died and people had enough of the bad things media wrote.
I think people believed he had done nothing wrong and wanted to support him.
There are still haters and bad media but there are many more who loves him,perhaps not very powerful people,but many.

Many people who believed the vicious rumors were surprised by the global mournings and started researching Michael Jackson. They found out the real Michael Jackson and fell in love with the man all over again.

I wish it had happened before June 25.... when he was here. :( The world and some people were very cruel to Michael and now everyone's in love with him, respect him, recognize his art and say beautiful things and wonderful about him. Now he is respected and valued. It makes me sad because it happened too late. :cry: But better late than never.

*big sigh*

I wish it had happened before June 25.... when he was here. :( The world and some people were very cruel to Michael and now everyone's in love with him, respect him, recognize his art and say beautiful things and wonderful about him. Now he is respected and valued. It makes me sad because it happened too late. :cry: But better late than never.

*big sigh*

That's not me because ever since I was a kid, no one in my family told me about Michael or his music so I stepped up and did it myself. I have NEVER been a hater! I just hate myself for getting into him too late.

well, i think the negative stuff will always stay a strong footnote to michaels legacy even in the far future. charly chaplin might have had his scandals, but he didnt have several mega pr-disasters in a modern world fully connected to media that celebrated documenting those mega scandals more than his greatest works of art.
in the end we have to face the fact that the negativity was part of the attracktion and fascination of MJ, that made him larger than life. whether people are conscious about it or not.

Last edited:
i know lots are fans have been attacking lots of people on twitter and facebook (oprah, j, randy and even other fans) b/c of how the media protrayed mj over the last decade which is fans became very protective when it comes to people talking about michael and will be quick to attack comments that doesn't reflect mj in a good way and with the hoopla with the oprah thing Regardless of what Oprah says or does, are we sure she can change the minds of people who think Michael is "guilty" - they are stubborn mules

Eventually these haters will die off, and the future generations will discover the genius of Michael Jackson - they won't give a thoughts about some false ancient allegations 40 years before

Take Charlie Chaplin for example. Chaplin faced all kinds of controversies and scandals in his life, but is this remembered today?

The straight answer is "no", Charlie Chaplin is remembered as a comedic genius...

History will be far kinder to Michael than his contemporaries were... and his artistic genius and work as a humanitarian will be his gift to humanity which will grow in strength in the coming decades...

So we can relax, Michael's legacy will continue to thrive.... What journalists and other media outlets (diane dimond, sawyer, bashir, nancy grace etc) thinks or does will not even be a ripple in a pond in the eyes of time...

Just put emotion aside, and approach it from an analytical/historical perspective, and Michael's legacy will triumph big time in the decades to come....

In the long run, Michael's legacy is completely secure - always find peace in that knowledge:)...

billyworld99, please remember NEVER to present someone else's write-up as your own 'anywhere' ever. This is not only ethically incorrect but may jeopardize the credibility of our wonderful MJJC too! I understand you agree with the original poster's comment, but you should not quote them verbatim and give the impression that they are your own. This is not expected of Michael's fans. I say this as I assume you are not zachery. If you are, pl. do let us know.

with regards,
Ankita

These thoughts were originally posted by zachery on michaeljackson.com

Last edited:
Yes, I do not just believe but KNOW that this shall be so! And WE - the fans shall play a seminal role in writing this history! I have been a proud warrior in Michael's Army of Love for more than a decade, standing by his side, defending him, protecting him and doing the best to make 'everyone' realize that he has been a blessing to the world in every way, fighting relentlessly to see to it that he's treated justly, that his absolute Greatness and Goodness as a human being is admired, honoured and celebrated by all. I was still a kid when I was touched by the beautiful light of the most beautiful,God inspired, Angel-like being called Mr.Michael Jackson almost twenty years ago who taught me to do good, be good and do my best to make this world a better place...now, battered, bruised and bleeding I remember one of the greatest lessons he taught me-to NEVER ever give up, to continue to stand up for what is right and carry on the fight until it is won! Yes, history will be kinder to Michael Jackson because he deserves it, because we are his greatest legacy and because our dedication, devotion, loyalty, perseverance and love shall be victorious!!! Our victory at Gardner City Elementary school is just the beginning!

Yes! L.O.v.E. does live forever and Truth does Triumph!

That's not me because ever since I was a kid, no one in my family told me about Michael or his music so I stepped up and did it myself.
Oh no .... is not with you. They are for those people who knew about Michael, his art, his great value as an artist, of the thousands of children around the world and the many institutions he helped. All this was ignored and forgotten. Never cared for him. Never respected and valued him. But after June 25.... everything changed like magic. :(

I have NEVER been a hater! I just hate myself for getting into him too late.
Hey.... :hug:

No.... You've just been touched by the art of Michael a little too late, just that. Do not feel bad about it.

Back