Michael Jackson's last whole album featured voice impostor, according to his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real news or utter nonsense? If the latter...move it to appropriate forum.

Since the release of Michael Jackson’s posthumous album Michael, one question persisted: is it really him?
Many have speculated that MJ soundalike Jason Malachi actually performed vocal duties on at least some parts of the record, presented as a compilation of unreleased Jackson tracks. And as it turns out, one of Michael’s own children reportedly has her doubts.
According to TMZ, Jackson’s daughter Paris expressed her misgivings during a recorded video chat she had with her friends in 2010.
“It’s not him … the whole album isn’t even him!” TMZ says Paris Jackson said when asked why the main voice on “Hold My Hand” didn’t sound exactly like the King of Pop. “Go online … go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him [on the song]!”
Get more EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!
The site alleges as well that Paris insisted on tape, “I should know if it’s him or not because he would sing to me all the time.”
TMZ claims that the video chat in question “is being shopped to various media outlets,” and that offers are on the table. Until the video itself surfaces, we’ll have to examine this longstanding claim by comparing “Hold My Hand” to one of Malachi’s more well-known songs: link shows song 'critical'

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-voice-impostor-paris-jackson/

Re: Michael Jackson's last album featured voice impostor, according to his daughter

Interesting, although "Hold My Hand" was one I didn't question as much as some of the others.

Re: Michael Jackson's last album featured voice impostor, according to his daughter

Morons, they should be comparing Keep Your Head Up with Critical, not Hold My Hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back