Michael Jackson's Kids receive Signature MJ Memorabilia

bluesky

Proud Member
Posted 4 hrs ago by rahmandukes in Music News, Things That Aren't Hip-Hop ... But Are

m-jackson.jpg

The King of Pop may be gone but his memory will forever live on. Case in point, recently two of Michael Jackson's three children received a pair of customized motorcycles dedicated to their legendary dad. The gifts come just days away from the late singer's second anniversary since the musical icon suddenly passed away.
m-jackson2.jpg

Michael's children, 14-year old eldest son Prince Michael, 13-year old daughter Paris and youngest son Prince Michael II (aka Blanket) at 9, will have to wait a while before sporting the cycles, which were lovingly adorned with images of their father. A side view of the powerful looking bike shows Jackson in various poses. From front to end in every available space, Jackson's face is shown with one shot of the singer in his trademark sunglasses, while in the others the King Of Pop strikes a more regal pose.
The front view of the cycle, using the windshield visor as a canvas, shows Jackson in his younger Jackson 5 days, with a shot of the king to be sitting in what appears to be a throne. His recognizable afro marks the historic time of the photos, long before Jackson moved on to sport a longer and flowing hairstyle.
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009 as a result of acute propofol intoxication after suffering cardiac arrest. Sketchy details regarding Jackson's death led the Los Angeles County Coroner's office to rule the passing a homicide. Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, was with charged involuntary manslaughter and pleaded not guilty. The trail for Murray is scheduled to begin September 8 of this year.
Although his unfortunate passing two years ago broke hearts around the globe, Jackson's lasting legacy is cemented by not only his number of hit records and albums, but in how fans continue to adore the singer and also this honor bestowed to his progeny.

source: http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/06/22/michael-jacksons-kids-recieve-signature-mj-memorabilia/

That's so cool! I think his kids should get it, as they should have other (not all but some) memorabilia. I think it would all be a lot safer in their hands.

Omg that is awesome :D i want one!!! the kids should get it its their dad after all.....

Although this article seems very respectful to the children and MJ which
is a breath of fresh air mow days. I dont believe the story is factual

First off there is only one Bike and was buit by and belongs to Dealz, Jackie Jackson's son.
Paris didnt menton anything about it being a gift when she first tweeted the pic and neither
did Jackie Jackson when he Tweeted about his sons bike. That bike is huge not a toy and
neither Prince or paris would be riding anything like that for a long time if ever.

Last edited:
Although this article seems very respectful to the children and MJ which
is a breath of fresh air mow days. I dont believe the story is factual

First off there is only one Bike and was buit by and belongs to Dealz, Jackie Jackson's son.
Paris didnt menton anything about it being a gift when she first tweeted the pic and neither
did Jackie Jackson when he Tweeted about his sons bike. That bike is huge not a toy and
neither Prince or paris would be riding anything like that for a long time if ever.

Makes sense.^^ I guess the made up news continues. I wish I had a car like that though!!!!

Oh and that punch in the face in Truth's siggy--absolutely wonderful.

did Jackie Jackson when he Tweeted about his sons bike.

Exactly!

Thetruthbetold, I LOVE your signature where Michael punched Oprah in the face lol

Me too. :lol:

Back