Michael Jackson's final resting place should be.....

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Since Mr. Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, Rock & Soul...

He would be "very proud" to have his final resting place located in the Home of Rock & Roll located in Cleveland, OH.

Cleveland, OH has a major international airport, and can accomodate all traffic by the access of all the major highways, express ways that Cleveland, OH possesses...

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

but hes not part of ohio in any way. now california he lived..indiana breed, lived. but ohio??? hehe

the better place wil be in neverland the place where he enjoyed his life.

Rest in peace.

I have a feeling he'll either be laid to rest at Havenhurst or in Gary, Indiana. The mayor of Gary has stated that they'd like Michael to be buried there

I am sorry, but it would seem to me that his children and family may wish for him to be in a place close to them, not in a museum thousands of miles away. Not trying to be mean, but jmo.

the better place wil be in neverland the place where he enjoyed his life.

Rest in peace.

Totally agree. Neverland is where Michael could escape and be happiest (despite the last few years). I feel that's where he should be buried as well.

I have a feeling he'll either be laid to rest at Havenhurst or in Gary, Indiana. The mayor of Gary has stated that they'd like Michael to be buried there

I'm a little confused. I thought I read on another thread that he couldn't be buried at Neverland because of California law regarding the burial of uncremated remains. How could he be buried at Havenhurst then?

God, I can't believe I'm even writing this. :no:

a burial place should be as intimate as possible. Because although we all see the performer, he was more so a brother, a father and a son. He had his thoughts and things he cherished. I think in death he should be allowed to leave a lot of the "fame" behind, and rest in peace where he wants to be.

I think he should be layed to rest in Gary Indiana the Mayor of Indiana sent in a request for them to bring him there i wish they would. All the people there would be so happy.

Michael Jackson is gonna be buried at Neverland Ranch. Barrack of Colony Capital is gonna make sure of that.....for two reasons...

1. There is way to much money to be made by turning Neverland into a Graceland and you have to have Michael's gravesite there for it to be complete.
  2. Colony Capital and Michael both own Neverland and Barrack was also a friend of Michae....so he has a interest in making sure Michael's interest in the ranch generates income for the beneficiaries (Michael's children).
Santa Barbara county will put up a little fight, but they won't be able to stop it. Too much money involved here. A few neighbors might not want it, but that county as a whole will be delighted.

neverland ,neverland ,and 4ever neverland
neverland is michael,and michael is neverland..
and I hope he will be buried there

The evil ones took Neverland that Who and What Mr.Jackson was all about and made into something very ugly...

As far as Gary Indiana goes, he may have been born there but did not live there very long...

Among "many" reason's, Cleveland, OH is a beautiful place, lots to offer, and Mr.Jackson would be "very proud" to be associated with the "Home of Rock & Roll"...

If it were NOT for the Historical Figure Alan Freed introducing Rock & Roll to the world back in the day...where would we be today?

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World

yeah i agree that either neverland or gary although he hated the raid. but yeah next to the giving tree would be so proper. or in gary it would mean so much to his hometown.

Last edited:
Need I say more...

June 25, 2009

RIAA Reaction To The Passing Of Michael Jackson

WASHINGTON - Below is a comment from RIAA Chairman and CEO Mitch Bainwol on the death of Michael Jackson:

"There is no measure of the loss of one of the greatest recording artists, cultural icons and significant figures in all of human history. There is only one Michael Jackson, and there will forever be only one Michael Jackson. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family and his legions and generations of fans."

http://www.riaa.com/newsitem.php?id=...4-3ED0C4B24691

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the images do not display, please go here to view as a Web page.[/FONT]
[URL="http://image.exct.net/43172c02-7.jpg"][/URL][URL="http://image.exct.net/b27deb94-4.jpg"][/URL]

MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIAL AT THE ROCK HALL
We are in the midst of installing the memorial exhibit for Inductee Michael Jackson in the Main Exhibit Hall of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The memorial exhibit will be located to the left of the Mystery Train theater across from the Early Influences wall.
[URL="http://image.exct.net/d24d86c4-2.jpg"][/URL][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FORWARD TO A FRIEND

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Privacy Policy
[/FONT] [URL="http://image.exct.net/e37960bd-a.jpg"][/URL][URL="http://image.exct.net/3eb3747d-f.gif"][/URL]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This email was sent by: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114, USA
© Copyright 2008, All Rights Reserved.
[/FONT]

Don't know about Neverland, yes he lived a big part of his life there and was happy there. Nevertheless it seemed he didn't want to return there after the trial. He felt unhappy there after police infringment. Why should he want to be put there at rest? I don't know. Same goes for Gary, that's the place where he became succesfull, but was his life so happy there?

I am glad not to have to choose between these two.

I'm a little confused. I thought I read on another thread that he couldn't be buried at Neverland because of California law regarding the burial of cremated remains. How could he be buried at Havenhurst then?

God, I can't believe I'm even writing this. :no:
He could never could never be buried at Havenhurst. It is possible to be at NL guy yhst could tak e 4 month, Since NL is not an agricultural area it could made one if they ere to add a grape vineyard the after that Wait fore month he can be buried there.

Back