Michael Jacksons emotions about the concerts at o2.

cgrimberg

Proud Member
While looking at some reason pictures of Michael this came into my mind..

Do you think Michael is nervous or just excited to hit the stage once again ? how often do you think he practise for the shows ?

I think a mix of both.
very nervous and very excited..
I think after the first show it's gonna go better and better for each show

Then when it gets to SEPT 21st he`ll be on fire ;)

i am sooooo excited and cant wait!!! if he will do an interview in the next months? or perhaps during the concerts?? i would love to see him interviewed again...

I'm sure he's very excited. In a way, it must still be like going home again. The crazy sell-outs probably give him a real confidence boost.

oh yeah... i would DIE for a recent interview. im sure he is nervous. he knows what the people think about him and i think he just wants to make sure he will give his beest so people will know he is not what they were saying bout him!

Michael is a proffesional, but, yes, I think Michael will be nervous first night, its natural.

He will still be mind blowing, without a question of doubt.

I think he's probably nervous, it's only natural to be. That's not even considering everything he's been through. I'm sooo proud of him for doing these shows. Having 50 sell outs must have been great for him though, and must have been a boost for him. I'm glad because he's gonna rock it and know he's rocking it! Which is when he's at his best. :D

In my opinion are the two things: Michael is very nervous and excited. Nervous that is your great feedback and believe it is a little nervous and anxious, but is very happy to be able to give their fans and can share it. Michael is very perfectionist and I believe it is very rehearsing every day that he wants everything to be perfect. I think that before announcing the concert, Michael was already tested.​

Back