Michael Jackson's dream team

iboz75

Proud Member
Who would you like to work with Michael on his comback? This wouldn't be just who's rumored to be working with him, but who you would like for him to collaborate with. This would be for the following:

Songs/Music (the new album)

Dance/choriography

Dress/wardrobe

Short films:
Specil effects, concept

Performances:

I have my own dream team thought up, but I would like to hear your thoughts in this.:D:fortuneteller:

I think Michael worked best with Quincy Jones. I think that bringing Q back in on the game would give his music that timeless flavor with a bit of a Thriller-type vibe. Teddy Riley and Bill Botrell would be good to work with too.

Dance/choriography

since I'm unimpressed with the new stuff that is out right now, I think he should look more into classical dance like ballet, salsa, and mabey a little hip-hop, without trying to look (down wit it) With choriography, Michael sometimes do well on his own, although the choriography from RTT came elswhere and he set it off perfectly.

Dress/wardrobe

Armani, all the way, baby. I would alsoby dying to see him in some blue jeans and blazer type look like Usher. But at that point, who would be copying who?

Short films:
Specil effects, concept
Definitely ridley scott for production, abd Brett Radner. They need to bring about new and inventive concepts to Michael's next video.

Performances: FOSSE. I have allways loved the theatre

Teddy Riley,Quincy Jones,Scott Storch,timbaland,dr luke,and of course michael

For the new album i'd love to see him work with

Quincy Jones
Teddy Riley
Rod Temperton
Stevie Wonder
Barry and Robin Gibb from the Bee Gees
Toto

Considering I know very little of MJ's behind the scenes people...

Songs/Music:
Michael Jackson
Teddy Riley
will.i.am

Short films:
Steven Spielberg

Performances:
Janet Jackson - Scream
will.i.am - PYT '08 and TGIM '08
Akon - Hold My Hand and WBSS '08
Madonna - In The Closet
All guest performers - Heal The World
Guest performers + We Are The World singers - We Are The World

That'd be wicked.

ummmm....
QUINCY!!!! lol

muah ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Songs/Music (the new album):
will.i.am
Kanye West
Teddy Riley

Dance/Choreography:
Mia Michaels
Tyce Diorio
Joshua Allen or Twitch (So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 finalists, both fabulous natural dancers)

Dress/wardrobe:
Roberto Cavalli
Kenneth Cole

Short films:
Brett Ratner
Erik White

Performances:
Hmmmm.....I gotta get back 2 you on that......lol

Creative topic btw!

Artists:

Stevie Wonder
John Legend
Corinne Bailey Rae
John Mayer
Akon
Kanye West

Dance/Choreography:

I really don't know of any, but whoever he collaborated with on the "Remember The Time" sequence.. that was TIGHT. If he did it himself, good for him. If not, he usually makes good choices. I was a bit upset with the "You Rock My World" sequence.. a bit too short and too many stops for action sequences.

Short Films:

John Singleton

Performances:

I'd like to see him do a live performance with any of the artists I'd like him to collaborate with, although seeing him with someone who's been in the business a while like him would be my preference over seeing him with someone like Kanye or Akon.

Artists:

Stevie Wonder
John Legend
Corinne Bailey Rae
John Mayer
Akon
Kanye West

Dance/Choreography:

I really don't know of any, but whoever he collaborated with on the "Remember The Time" sequence.. that was TIGHT. If he did it himself, good for him. If not, he usually makes good choices. I was a bit upset with the "You Rock My World" sequence.. a bit too short and too many stops for action sequences.

Short Films:

John Singleton

Performances:

I'd like to see him do a live performance with any of the artists I'd like him to collaborate with, although seeing him with someone who's been in the business a while like him would be my preference over seeing him with someone like Kanye or Akon.

fatima choreographed remember the time, she also was a dance during the sequence in the video

Back