Michael jackson's dead

otb

Proud Member
It's strange to see what others already have mentioned. The media have all of a sudden changed their views on Michael. And the stuff that PEPSI did. I'm surprised that it's not only the media.
Today I passed a train that was standing still just outside of a dutch trainstation. With grafitti it said in BIG FAT writing: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD just like that. Without an exclamation mark or anything...
Seems almost as if everybody is coming out of the closet to pay the MAN the tribute he deserved.
It seems that he is really bigger than he ever was.
And it makes me really proud!

My best friend told me that in Greece everywhere she went they were talking about MJ, not even Obama had that kind of coverage.

Yes, he was so much more than a singer. I don't even think he realized the impact he had made on so many people, and maybe they just didn't realize it either. Until he was gone...

I got a shock reading this title of this thread.

No joke I really did :\ lol

To me he was MUCH more than a singer, he was an idol and an inspiration. A spokesperson for peace and love! He should be remembered for more than his music, of course that is important and at the end of the day he was a singer. But he should be remembered for everything, I still hope he gets the nobel peace prize.

My best friend told me that in Greece everywhere she went they were talking about MJ, not even Obama had that kind of coverage.

Here in Greece everyone is talking about his majesty. It's craziness and even in the record stores there are no copies left of Michael's cds. I have been a fan for 17 years and this kind of craziness has never ever happened before. All the magazines with Michael are sold out!

It devastates me that people are only paying him this respect now...I mean I don't think I'll ever get over it. Michael had such a hard time, it's a bit insulting to me. I wish he could have seen it and felt the love.

It devastates me that people are only paying him this respect now...I mean I don't think I'll ever get over it. Michael had such a hard time, it's a bit insulting to me. I wish he could have seen it and felt the love.

I agree, but better late than never! Michael knew how well-loved he was, it's just so sad that he did go through such tough times during his life.

In Bulgaria is the same....everywhere-Michael's music...everyone talks about MJ...
And many pple now regret that they didn't know WHO really is Michael...

Back