Michael Jackson's Clothes

claud3

Proud Member
Ok what for you was the best clothes Michael Jackson weared.

Was it his clothes from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or late 2000's

What do you all think.

Me personal was the 70's and 80's. Why

Because it at the time was new and cool and he pulled it of really well

Mine varies and scatters through the years... there are awesome outfits in every era. I did miss the fedora for a while though.. im a look for outfits I like and post em here

its not letting me post the pics IDK why!!?? oh well, i'm getting lazy

ooooh ...this one is hard...To me, he completely rocked everything he ever wore...He just had the perfect physique to pull off whatever he wore...I really liked the 80's...but I also really liked this style too...

003.jpg

1214zs2.jpg

dxbkic.jpg

ooooh ...this one is hard...To me, he completely rocked everything he ever wore...He just had the perfect physique to pull off whatever he wore...I really liked the 80's...but I also really liked this style too...

003.jpg

1214zs2.jpg

dxbkic.jpg

Oh I agree with your post 100 %.....and the pics...Oh God...BEAUTIFUL....its funny because when I have dreams of Michael he is always wearing that black shiny suite....looking beautiful..:love:

For me the late 80's and the 90's. I just love his Bad era style, with all those belts and buckles.
And wow, I wish I had this one in my dresser:
529px-Michael_Jackson%27s__Bad__Jacket_and_Belt.jpg

Oh I agree with your post 100 %.....and the pics...Oh God...BEAUTIFUL....its funny because when I have dreams of Michael he is always wearing that black shiny suite....looking beautiful..:love:

I'm the same! Lately, my dreams have been him like in the pictures :heart:

ooooh ...this one is hard...To me, he completely rocked everything he ever wore...He just had the perfect physique to pull off whatever he wore

I agree! ;)
but if I have to chose then definitely the 80's & 90's.. :heart:

I like how he looked on Jesse Jackson's Birthday.

let's cut to the chase...anything with tight clothes. can the ladies agree to that? :)
i think we can!
MichaelJacksonDangeruosTour3.jpg

anyway I like...
2263ae29d479-1.jpg

his dress shirts and tuxes and bow ties, the don't stop til' you get enough clothes.
suzukicommercialblacktie.gif

more fitted blazers...and skinny ties
all that glitters!
michael2194.jpg

michael0829.jpg

he brought that style back!

then the preppy stuff in the 80s..the cardigans and sweaters
f2tqag.jpg

and the mickey mouse pink sweatshirt over a dress-shirt with a bow tie. :D

Bad tour
badtour11-1.jpg

the military jackets--always! they demand power and respect from such a gentle man.
2472.jpg

the 70's and 80's open shirts
88804286_10.jpg

MichaelJacksonoffthewalleraphotobyT.jpg

and the crazy 60s-70s patterns and colors he wore
MichaelJackson2272232622722328large.jpg

2006JapanMay27th102.jpg

i love this outfit. plus all the ones where he's wearing a shiny blazer. :)

sorry picture overload!

^^ LOVE all of the above! (yes, anything tight :naughty:)

but srsly, this man can pull ANYTHING off!

So do I....I love those pictures...

I really liked all the different suits he wore during the trial, especially the white one.
But all in all I'll go with the 80's MJ style.

I really liked all the different suits he wore during the trial, especially the white one.
But all in all I'll go with the 80's MJ style.

i agree with you of on this, thanks to michael bush for that awesome array of suits. the mix/match of ties, vests, armbands and embellishments was amazing, and the white suit simply impeccable. he is truly a fashion icon, and without a doubt, his style through the years were always cutting edge. to add to that is his dignity of posture and stance. no one rocks a suit like MJ

Back