Michael Jackson's bodyguard speaks p.1

Sounds like a good guy, but also sounds like he knows some stuff, that he obviously wasn't allowed to say on radio. He said they were getting food and about to leave for rehearsal when he got the call!! Who does Murray think he's fooling? Why would he be trying to get to sleep when he's supposed to be getting ready to go?! And after the guy asks "When did you find out that Michael Jackson had died?" (or w/e the question was), he gave a looong pause before carefully answering and sorta' tip toeing around the question. Man, I wanna know what these people who were there know. Or maybe I don't. =/

Wow!.....:(

OMG Paris! how sweet and considerate is this little girl? wanting to know whats gonna happen to the body guards and to hear her tell Big E that her daddy is in heaven now.....oh lord!

Thanks for this

Michael grew his children with love and respect. Paris is a good example of what a daughter should be. Mickael loved her so much and she loved him..She is very sensible. It does not mean that she is not greiving as well but she has time for others. Just Like Michael..What a dad!
Thanks Michael.

hmmm..wouldn't one think that if MJ was allegedly getting rest? Someone would notify security not to go to Rehearsals? Yeah strange indeed. So who knows when MJ really passed away. This is really jacked up. It could have been overnight like someone said :(

Good to know that someone like that was around, and can set the record straight. The timeline sounds like bs. I wanna see Murray go down, along with all the other enablers/murderers.

Those kids sound adorable!

hmmm..wouldn't one think that if MJ was allegedly getting rest? Someone would notify security not to go to Rehearsals? Yeah strange indeed. So who knows when MJ really passed away. This is really jacked up. It could have been overnight like someone said :(

Right. And if he was supposed to go to rehearsals, he wouldn't have been asking for drugs to sleep. Basically more proof that murray is a liar and trying to hide something. He gave Michael a bunch of drugs and then left to go see one of his girlfriends, and Michael probably died then. That is why he wasn't even bothering to do CPR on the floor because it didn't matter. :no:

If the bodyguard wasn't saying all he knew, it was probably because he can't. At least I hope he will be helpful to the case.

Sounds like a good guy, but also sounds like he knows some stuff, that he obviously wasn't allowed to say on radio. He said they were getting food and about to leave for rehearsal when he got the call!! Who does Murray think he's fooling? Why would he be trying to get to sleep when he's supposed to be getting ready to go?! And after the guy asks "When did you find out that Michael Jackson had died?" (or w/e the question was), he gave a looong pause before carefully answering and sorta' tip toeing around the question. Man, I wanna know what these people who were there know. Or maybe I don't. =/

Not that Im supporting the backyard anaethetist here. Thats what he was trying to be. The ephedrine and the lidocaine found in MJ was from the resus. WhiLE iM HERE. THE BED SCENE the news of the world tried to pass off is BS as MJ would have said. There would have been blood everywhere from pericardial stabbing of EPHEDRINE DIRECTLY INTO THE HEART.CVC LINES oh and the ambo crew would not have left behind the vivia bag on the floor that was in use to ventilate an already brain dead Michael.
Rehearsals always started at 2pm each day. Medically mismanaged from start to when the paramedics got there. From a bloody cardiologist disgusts me. WHAT A WASTE OF A BEAUTIFUL LIFE.

What a lovely man this man protected MJ even in death.

awwww...........Paris is so sweet
Michael really did a great job in raising his kids

Back