Michael Jacksons best quotes?

iso_b

Proud Member
Yo people!

I want a new tattoo with a good inspiring quote, i was wondering if you guys could think of any good quotes Michael came up with or if there any lyrics that would be great for a quote tattoo, thought it would be a little more special if it was from MJ :D

Cheers for the help

This quote is in my siggy - "No one should judge what I've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." - Michael J. (1995)
:)

What happened to the truth. Did it go out of style?

You should never judge a person untill you've gotten chance to talk with them one on one. I don't care what the story is

I love to tour

Salvation Army tomorrow Bill. No really you get good stuff. Don't you Tito? That other places would sell real expensive. I'm telling ya

I love to tour

More info about this -

Director - ''Could? we could we just do it again without the just the negative thing that you don't like the tour?''
MJ - ''I don't like it.''
Director - ''I know...''
MJ - ''I go through hell, I go through hell, touring Ok, then I, I'll make a positive thing for you know the truth.''
Director - ''OK and ACTION!''
MJ - ''I LOVE to tour!''

- everyone laughing behind the scenes -

MJ - ''U, Guys Whaz up to you? Why you all start laughing I try to get in to it!'' lol :)

Actual vid -

I was a veteran before I was a teenager.

I'm happy to be alive.I'm happy to be who I am.

I'm just like anyone.I cut and I bleed.And I embarass easily.

I'm never pleased with anything.I'm a perfectionist, it'part of who I am.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave this world knowing the same, everything that happens in between can be dealt with

More info about this -

Director - ''Could? we could we just do it again without the just the negative thing that you don't like the tour?''
MJ - ''I don't like it.''
Director - ''I know...''
MJ - ''I go through hell, I go through hell, touring Ok, then I, I'll make a positive thing for you know the truth.''
Director - ''OK and ACTION!''
MJ - ''I LOVE to tour!''

- everyone laughing behind the scenes -

MJ - ''U, Guys Whaz up to you? Why you all start laughing I try to get in to it!'' lol :)

Actual vid -

WOW!!! Love the hi-def!!!

But as for a quote, here is one of my favorites: "I'd like to thank god who makes all things possible."
And surprised no ones mentioned: "I love you more."

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

Back