Michael Jackson's BAD Tour Appreciation Thread.

Zakk

Proud Member
This Thread is to express your thought's and opinions on Michael's vocals during the first & second leg, his accuracy when delivering his untouchable/classic dancing.. and the stage presence he held. Below are examples of how this tour made the world realize what live performing was about.

The best tour! Like octavio1331 said Michael was at his peak and his singing was just amazing. Bad Tour also had the best stage and costumes and the music sounded best. I hope we get the tour on blu-ray in near fufure

The best tour! Like octavio1331 said Michael was at his peak and his singing was just amazing. Bad Tour also had the best stage and costumes and the music sounded best. I hope we get the tour on blu-ray in near fufure

i completely agree with you galactus, the band/backing vocalists were the best Michael ever had. Michael's vocals were sublime, at times you couldn't tell if he was singing live or using playback as his voice was that clear and in tune. i know, 5 shows are 100% out there in High Definition. that is a fact, I have also gathered my research and one of the shows warren graded that was shot on film is july 23rd at wembley. it is the tour i most want to see released in high resolution, it's unstoppable. no tour will ever come close, again.

I'd love to see a Bad Tour box set on blu ray

Disk One - Bad Tour 1987 (The concert that includes Stevie Wonder would be my choice)
Disk Two - Bad Tour 1988 (Any show will do here)
Disk Three - Bad Tour 1989 L.A

I'd love to see a Bad Tour box set on blu ray

Disk One - Bad Tour 1987 (The concert that includes Stevie Wonder would be my choice)
Disk Two - Bad Tour 1988 (Any show will do here)
Disk Three - Bad Tour 1989 L.A

all possible for blu ray, 100%

Prefer DWT but the Bad Tour is definitely cool. The set-list was always awesome in the 2nd leg and probably the best song from the 2nd leg (Wembley) for me is either Beat It or Man in the Mirror.

Back