Michael & Jacksons 2001

Stiff

Proud Member
I've searched the forums, couldn't find anything on this. Probally cause OPP is too short a word. Anyway here it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyoer26UAKY

In the vid I posted above, Tito keeps saying OPP. What's up with that?

At 2.30 he leaves his spot and comes forward and says it. Then later on at 2.41 Michael walks to him when he says it again and then he pushes Michael away from him. At least that is what it looks like.

It's a rap song that sampled ABC, basically its a rude word, OPP stands for Other Peoples *****

This was an incredible reunion they gave together... I mean, it was MASSIVELY AMAZING!

i love when randy and michael trade off on "Can You Feel It." It's awesome!

They go in for the high five and Mike just puts it down! it's amazing!

I had to stop the video when he started singing I'll be there. :cry: I don't want to cry...

It's randy who's saying opp:p
Yeah, it's Randy, not Tito!!!

I always thought it was funny.
But I'm not sure if this little argument was supposed to be in the show or not...
Even in the early days, they always had these little arguements on stage in concerts. But they were always rehearsed, I'm not sure about this one LOL

This is sung entirely live, right? Sounds like it. They all sound good. Thanks...I hadn't seen this before. I knew of it but I purposely haven't watched it because I wanted to "save" some stuff I hadn't seen before and kind of spread out all the Michael material I've not watched.

I did read on another forum that the "argument" was part of the show and took place both nights, but I don't know for sure. I think I read that on maximumjackson.

edited to add: clearly most of it is live; I asked the question when I first started watching, but now that the video is going on it's clear it's all live.

Last edited:
Back