Michael Jackson - Why You Wanna Trip On Me_NEW Dangerous Unofficial Music Vid!)

big DB

Proud Member
HQ DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE @ http://www.bigdb.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjkANxUe1UI (Youtube Preview)

this is my new and 37th video which is entitled "Why You Wanna Trip On Me".
Dangerous is one of my favourite MJ albums and this song has always been a favourite of mine, and with making a video for "Cant Let Her Get Away" I wanted to make another "Dangerous" video. So I hope you enjoy it,
Please rate and comment! and post any feedback you may have :)

Dom

Last edited:
this is my new and 37th video which is entitled "Why You Wanna Trip On Me".

Dangerous is one of my favourite MJ albums and this song has always been a favourite of mine, and with making a video for "Cant Let Her Get Away" I wanted to make another "Dangerous" video. So I hope you enjoy it,

Please rate and comment! and post any feedback you may have

Dom

ps

sorry the topic wouldnt let me post any text, the youtube preview has taken over with only one url lol

great video!!
i love this song
"You got school teachers
Who don't wanna teach
You got grown people
Who can't write or read
You got strange diseases
Ah but there's no cure
>You got many doctors
That aren't so sure
So tell me

Why you wanna trip on me
Why you wanna trip on me
Stop trippin' "

wow man, you make such cool videos...

Mine are 100 times worse... :(

Anyway, I'll show you and you'll review them ;) HONESTLY!

Great video, could definately picture that on the music channels, i think Sony should hire you to make an offical T25 music video.

Wow, I love this video, you are so clever and talented.
Ive always loved all your videos, thank you xx

thank you everyone, Im working towards a dream of doing this professionally and you continue to inspire me to keep trying to get better, some may like my vids some may not, but that energy keeps me going, thanks everyone for your fantastic support!

I hope Michael does get to see one of my videos someday, and working with him? what a dream, and it came true. It would be a honour!

Wow! Thanks, once again Dom!
You have managed to visually capture the essence and
the energy of an awesome song.
I heard myself saying "WoW!" many times throughout the whole thing.
Very professionally done. Love it!
You rock! :punk:

Wooow!!!!
Is a very cool video, I love that song:p.
Good job, I like how you paste de images, It look very professional.

Great work again! You amazes me every time!

This could have been an official video of this song, I'm sure Michael would love it!!!

I wondered if someone would notice lol

I also do videos and I'm also a Bowie fan, so my eyes are sharp. You also used footage from A REALITY TOUR. If my memory serves me well....it's the second time you've used clips from A REALITY TOUR. It looks to me like it's right before he performs HALLO SPACEBOY....I may be wrong on this one though...

I also do videos and I'm also a Bowie fan, so my eyes are sharp. You also used footage from A REALITY TOUR. If my memory serves me well....it's the second time you've used clips from A REALITY TOUR. It looks to me like it's right before he performs HALLO SPACEBOY....I may be wrong on this one though...

yea, cause im editor I do things like too lol

yes I use the Reality tour too, many flashing images just before he performs, not sure if it was Halo Spaceboy though

I like old skool Bowie! like Queen *****, and Ziggy!

i recently received an honour on youtube for most viewed director of all time in the UK at No. 51 :D thanks everyone for watching and helping me achieve that! ^_^

Dom dear,i could tell you lots of things,like how amazing and talented you are,how your videos always have this power to make me feel alive,but i think that the best word i can find to describe what i feel when i see a video of you,is only one...LOVE IT!

I simply loved it,as i did all that saw till now.

Congratulations!

HUGS

Back