Michael Jackson waxwork at Madamme Tausauds, London

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Does anybody have any pictures of the current Michael Jackson waxwork at Madamme Taussauds in London?

I've got a pic of the 'Bad era' Michael waxwork...i didn't think it was particularly good to be honest. It's at home but will try and scan and post it next week when i'm back in England. I would like to see what the other Michael waxworks look like though!

I think that a great idea would be, if the museum arranged a Michael Jackson special section with all the changes of MJ as a musician since the 70s (a typical J5 costumes and little MJ... lets say 10-15 figures...) using his original jackets, hats, costumes.... as a part of comeback in LONDON!

rock circus was owned by MT so maybe those figures will end up back on show at MT.

when i was in london a year ago the MJ wax statue was gone lol
that was quite disappointing...

my sis had a pics took with the bad one, I think theres only one wax figer of mj in the london one.

I e-mailed MT London and asked all these questions. I'll let you guys know!

yeah! my friend went to uk about a year ago! and she got the one i took about 14 years Ago! the BAD michael Jackson era

So London has Bad era MJ? :O I always thought it had that one of him in the red jacket and black pants, like the one in NYC does.

Yeah the one in London has the BAD era waxwork although it doesn't look like MJ much and the hair isn't right, the hair was brown on the waxwork when I saw it. The waxwork in the Madame Tussauds in Vegas is better, its a much more recent one and looks quite like MJ and the outfit he is wearing is very similar to the white one he wore at 2001 MSG concerts with the gold leg braces.

Here is a pic of the one in New York
Michael Jackson - New Wax Figures Unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York on January 16, 2009

JTM-041571.jpg

Michael Jackson-Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in London 2008
22.jpg

230782984_7b8164f69f.jpg

Last edited:
Dang... I was really hoping we'd get to see the figure they now have in New York. Bah-hum-bug! Oh well, at least I can get a picture with the fake Michael if I can't get a picture with the real one. ;)

i looooooove the flow of the hair lol

This is the same one that's in the Las Vegas one except he is wearing the outfit he wore in the 2001 MSG concerts. This one is definitely much better than the BAD era one in London. I remember the Thriller era waxwork that was at Rock Circus in London which was quite good but I don't know where that was. I remember when I was at Rock Circus one of the the people who worked was telling me about the time when Michael visited and how he enjoyed the tour around it but wondered why he wasn't in the show that they had in the end featuring animatronic waxworks paying tribute to various artists like The Beatles, Elvis, Phil Collins :lol:.

The London figure looks terrible. I wonder who was posing for this (whoever it wasn't MJ). I don't want to divulge details, he just is much taller in reality. Not worth to pay all the money. They don't even have every important male leader there.
What they have is nice unofficial merchandise (I bought a magnet who isn't functioning though).

When was he behind a gate?
because a mate of mine went there last year and the figure wasnt behind a gate infact they got their picture taken with it

When I went there a couple of years ago they had MJ behind a golden barrier with a info stand which said how he and all the hundreds of fans made the traffic come to a standstill when he visited in the 80s. They might have moved MJ since then, before he was in the Superstars room along with other celebs like Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis.

I still wanna see the MJ one in London, regardless of the inaccuracy :p

:lol: It was cool to see it but still it was one of the worst likenesses there lol, the face was wrong, the hairstyle was wrong and was brown and they've made MJ look much shorter than what he is lol. Like that other thread title says, it was FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! :lol:.

Michael wax figurine in Madame Tussaud Berlin

I like that waxwork, its pretty good. They should do one similar to that one in London :). Perhaps they will have a completely brand new waxwork in London around the time of the This Is It concerts.

I like that waxwork, its pretty good. They should do one similar to that one in London :). Perhaps they will have a completely brand new waxwork in London around the time of the This Is It concerts.

Yes, I like it too. I don´t like the London one, because "Bad era" isn´t my favourite

Back