Michael Jackson 'Was Interested In Cheryl Duet'

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/cheryl-cole/350923-cheryl-cole-michael-jackson
Will.I.Am claims the king of pop wanted to work with wor Chezza...

10:14, Sunday, 4 March 2012

Michael Jackson was interested in recording a duet with Cheryl Cole, Will.I.Am has claimed.

And the Black Eyed Peas star, who also manages Chezza, says that he was going to write a track for the unlikely pair to lay down prior to the pop legend's death in 2009.

He told The People newspaper: "I told Michael Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and he was keen to meet her. I was gonna write them a song."

Will.I.Am was speaking in advance of the release of Chezza's third solo album - which he reckons is going to make her a household name in the US.

He said: "The thing is with Cheryl, she makes the best of every situation and always comes out fighting. Nothing will ever keep that girl down for long, and I do mean nothing. She is an inspirational person."

Chezza has been teasing fans with lyrics from her new tracks via Twitter recently.
William-reckons-Michael-Jackson-wanted-to-duet-with-Cheryl-Cole.jpg

"Michael was keen to meet her" that doesnt mean he wanted to or would record with her.
I think Will i am is over his grieving process and is jumping on the bandwagon of using
Michael's name to promote his client. I expected better from him.

He was probably very keen to meet her.

If you know what I mean.

Michael must be an inspiration to Cheryl.She would have been happy if she met Michael.

In her "Fight for this love" performance at the 2010 Brits her entrance was like Michael's from the Dangerous tour.

A duet between MJ and Cheryl Cole would be great. But what I don´t get is this: Will. I. Am says he "would write them a song". Why in the
world couldn´t Michael Jackson write a song for them to sing together himself? Why should Will do it when MJ was IMO a far better
songwriter when it comes to pop songs. I really don´t get it. Yes, I know Will is a producer and a songwriter - but so was MJ - and he was
THE BEST. That was MJ´s biggest problem as I see it; he relied too much on others instead of trusting (I assume) his own abilities and
using his own material.

Norway I like your observations about Michael and his ability to write his own music.

All I can say is that I like that purse she is holding.

Talk about creating a story out of nothing. So it goes from mj was intrested in meeting her to he wanted to do a duet

The hypocrisy of "real friend" will.i.am

So will.i.am is too much of a real friend to profit from the unreleased songs he did with Michael, yet he has no qualms about repeatedly using his association with MJ to garner publicity for his talentless protegee. I do not believe for one second that MJ expressed any interest or had any serious plans to collaborate with Cheryl Cole. As far as I am concerned, Will.i.am is no different from Uri Gellar or David Gest - people who shamelessly capitalise on their association with MJ to further their own agendas.

Real friend? My ass.

Here's the article:
Will.i.am: "Michael Jackson Was Ready To Work With Cheryl Cole"

5th March 2012, 06:47
The 'Great Times' star says the late King of Pop was keen to meet the Girls Aloud singer.
cheryl-cole-and-will-i-am-1306925103-article-0.jpg

Comments 0

Will.i.am has confessed that Cheryl Cole was set for a collaboration with Michael Jackson before the 'Thriller' star sadly passed away in 2009.
The Black Eyed Peas star told The People that it was his own idea and he was set to write the tune which the two singers would duet on.
He revealed: "I told Michael Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and he was keen to meet her. I was gonna write them a song."

This is old news, Will.A.M has already talked about that last year.And I doubt very much Michael "was keen to meet her"

Anyway Cheryl is old news too now she needs this publicity I guess.

Re: The hypocrisy of "real friend" will.i.am

I have to say, I agree very much. Cheryl Cole...Michael Jackson? Give it a break.

Very disrespecting from Will.I.Am:-(

Michael Jackson 'Was Interested In Cheryl Duet'
Will.I.Am claims the king of pop wanted to work with our Chezza...
10:14, Sunday, 4 March 2012
Michael Jackson was interested in recording a duet with Cheryl Cole, Will.I.Am has claimed.

And the Black Eyed Peas star, who also manages Chezza, says that he was going to write a track for the unlikely pair to lay down prior to the pop legend's death in 2009.

He told The People newspaper: "I told Michael Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and he was keen to meet her. I was gonna write them a song."

Will.I.Am was speaking in advance of the release of Chezza's third solo album - which he reckons is going to make her a household name in the US.

He said: "The thing is with Cheryl, she makes the best of every situation and always comes out fighting. Nothing will ever keep that girl down for long, and I do mean nothing. She is an inspirational person."
http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/cheryl-cole/350923-cheryl-cole-michael-jackson

According to MTV UK, he manages Cheryl, I guess he is not much different from others that uses Michael for their own benefit.

Will was never anything but a temporary work partner. He's shown to be as much a liar as many others. I'm just waiting for him to release those songs he swore he would never make public. He's just waiting for the right time.

I said that about him from day one. He will release those tracks some day.

I honestly don't think that any tracks were done.. I think they started some stuff but never completed anything

I honestly don't think that any tracks were done.. I think they started some stuff but never completed anything

Various sources reported (including will.i.am several times) that 4 songs were completed while MJ was still alive. 2 more songs remained unfinished.

Couldn't agree more.

I am glad I am not the only one who saw through Will I Am fakeness.

Well isn't that funny? In an article about the hacking incident, it was reported that SONY had paid for Michael's back catalogue, which included duets with Freddie Mercury and Will.I.am. If there's any truth to that statement, it looks like will.i.am was lying from the start about never releasing those tracks.

He really needs to shut his pie hole about Mike. He worked with him on a few songs, he didn't marry him.

Mr. Norway;3606946 said:
A duet between MJ and Cheryl Cole would be great. But what I don´t get is this: Will. I. Am says he "would write them a song". Why in the
world couldn´t Michael Jackson write a song for them to sing together himself? Why should Will do it when MJ was IMO a far better
songwriter when it comes to pop songs. I really don´t get it. Yes, I know Will is a producer and a songwriter - but so was MJ - and he was
THE BEST. That was MJ´s biggest problem as I see it; he relied too much on others instead of trusting (I assume) his own abilities and
using his own material.

I agree. Michael's best songs are mainly those which he has written.

Well thank God it never happened. I bet he didn't tell MJ about her racial assault.

Hmmm.... i read this news more than a year ago. Just wonder is it nothing to talk about if media starts to repeat old storys and old rumors?
Btw Cheryl Cole is one of Girl Aloud band?

I doubt Michael would ever have duetted with Cherly Cole, because she can barely sing. Most likely Michael would have been interested in using her in a music video or as a surprise guest on stage being the "girl" for Michael to chase and flirt with when performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" during the This Is It concerts.

So what does Will.I.Am think, just because HE SAYS that Michael Jackson was going to work with this artist, that WE, Michael Jackson fans, should automatically go out there and support her. LOL!

Some of these folks are really full of themselves. Yes, Will.I.Am, I'm talking about you!

ahhhh this lady is so average at singing! Why would michael who rarely does duets with other singers on his albums want to work with cheryl cole???

Will.i.am didn't say that Michael wanted a duet with Cheryl (don't know why the headline says this), he said that MJ wanted to meet her, nothing more. And that he wanted to write a song for them. Doesn't mean that MJ wanted to do it (I doubt he would have done it anyway. Wanting to meet her diesnt equal wanting to sing with her. The tabloids are twisting things again.
But I agree with those who said that Will.i.am is probably just waiting for the right time to release those MJ songs....

Back