Michael Jackson was a Lightworker

sunnyday81

Proud Member
I think this deserved its own thread:

How to Recognize a Lightworker

The Lightworker’s characteristics are as follows:

Have a strong desire to help earth and humanity. Though some are not sure what that means.

Felt different growing up. Most did not fit in with the crowd.

Sensitive to violence, hatred, loud noises, anger, war...

Are drawn to the ocean, mountains, and desert. They are uncomfortable in the city and/or near busy freeways.

Are very creative

Romantic.

Youthful appearance.

Drawn to space films.

See themselves as spiritual, rather than religious (sometimes to the disdain of their parents).

Most seek a soul mate.

Most come from a dysfunctional home.

Most, after learning to align with the Creator, are gifted healers and channels.

Drawn to beautiful meditation music.

Animals and children are important to them.

Most have challenges with money.

From another site we get this:

Lightworkers are souls who carry the strong inner desire to spread Light – knowledge, freedom and self-love – on earth. They sense this as their mission. They are often attracted to spirituality and to therapeutic work of some kind. Because of their deeply felt mission, lightworkers often feel different from other people. By experiencing different kinds of obstacles on their way, life provokes them to find their own unique path. Lightworkers are nearly always solitary individuals, not fitting into fixed societal structures.

From early on in their life, they feel they are different. More often than not they feel isolated from others, lonely and misunderstood. They will often become individualists who will have to find their own unique ways in life.

They have trouble feeling at home within traditional jobs and/or organization structures. Lightworkers are naturally anti-authoritarian which means that they naturally resist decisions or values based solely on power or hierarchy. This anti-authoritarian trait is present even if they seem timid and shy. It is connected to the very essence of their mission here on earth.

Lightworkers feel drawn to helping people as a therapist or as a teacher. They may be psychologists, healers, teachers, nurses, etc. Even if their profession is not about helping people in a direct manner, the intent to contribute to the higher good of humanity is clearly present.

Their vision of life is colored by a spiritual sense of how all things are related together. They consciously or subconsciously carry memories within them of non-earthly spheres of light. They may occasionally feel homesick for these spheres and feel like a stranger on earth.

They deeply honor and respect life which often manifests as a fondness for animals and a concern for the environment. The destruction of parts of the animal and vegetable kingdoms on earth by human doing invokes deep feelings of loss and grief in them.

They are kind-hearted, sensitive and empathic. They may have trouble dealing with aggressive behavior and they generally experience difficulties in standing up for themselves. They can be dreamy, naive or highly idealistic, as well as insufficiently grounded, i.e. down-to-earth. Because they easily pick up negative feelings and moods of people around them, it is important for them to spend time alone on a regular basis. This enables them to distinguish between their own feelings and those of others. They need solitary time to touch base with themselves and with mother earth.

And from another site again:

1. Lightworkers are usually viewed as eccentric
    They don't try to be unconventional, but their broader understanding of life and their burning desire to know more pushes them to explore and experience different philosophies, cultures, and religious values.
  2. Lightworkers understand the value of conscious awareness.
    They work constantly to increase their understanding of and compassion for all living things, and to generate positive energy.
  3. Lightworkers are exceptionally healthy
    With an innate ability to sense energy fields, the Lightworker naturally gravitates toward nutritious food, natural healing methods, and a beneficial lifestyle. Artificial ingredients alter the body's chemistry in a way that causes Lightworkers to feel foggy, out of tune with themselves, and may even make them physically ill.
  4. Lightworkers are most comfortable when surrounded by nature.
    Many live in rural areas and on farms, but city-dwelling Lightworkers will fill their homes with live plants and will spend as much time as possible in nearby parks or other natural settings
  5. Lightworkers translate their beliefs into action
    Some Lightworkers have careers in the helping professions, but whatever the job, you can spot the Lightworker - s/he's the extra helpful store clerk or the always-genial delivery person. In addition, Lightworkers are all actively involved with organizations that promote peace, healing, environmental sustainability, and human rights
  6. Lightworkers avoid the limelight.
    These are the people who work long hours to complete a project, then insist that the success of that project was a team effort.

As soon as I saw the title of the thread I said YES. :p I know all about lightworkers and Michael was DEFINITELY one. Here's another short summary from another site:

"A Lightworker is a soul who has chosen to incarnate at this time to help expand the vibration of loving and light on this planet. Lightworkers often do not know their destiny right away. In most it is latent and awakens after life-changing events. Lightworkers share a special connection with the Beings of Light who reside in the realms of Spirit. For each Lightworker there is a Chorus of Light on the other side helping them with their mission. Many Lightworkers have had challenging journey’s prior to their awakening. This is not due to a punitive nature; instead it is designed so that they can burn through energetic residue for themselves and others. It is by moving through Shadow experiences that many Lightworkers find their compassion, empathy and loving nature."

We all know Michael did nothing but spread his light and love around the world. That was his mission. He also always talked about his songs being handed to him from a source above(thus the Chorus of Light helping with his mission ;) ) I bolded the last sentence to emphasize on the fact that his "shadow experiences" were with his abusive Father...which ultimately helped him to gain compassion and empathy for children.

Ah, my old thread got ressurected! :D LOL

yep! I truly believe that Michael was indeed a Lightworker. A very famous one! Thanks Amy for the description! I think Michael had quite a lot of "shadow" moments, from his abusive father to all those allegations and tabloid accusations. Other famous Lightworkers I could think of would be Mother Teresa and Ghandi.

He was most definitely a light worker.

Blessed and touched by the heavens. Thank God he didn't shut his mind, ears or heart when the calling came.

I'll never cease to be amazed at how this one man made such a difference in the world.

Imagine what would happen if all of us tried half as much?

Wow, this could be a total description of myself!:bugeyed
What's this about? I don't know what a 'lightworker' is or where it's coming from?
Is is some sort of being High Sensitive?

"Lightworkers" is generally a term for those who have come to this Earth to raise the vibration of the planet; to help change things in a positive way...by spreading their love and light, and helping others.

Michael's "Earth Song" is really my favorite in regards to his mission... it's such a Lightworker song!

The whole This Is it tour would be a Lightworker's work! Too bad he didn't finish it...

I know :cry:

He certainly got his work in though. This planet is forever marked by his love...that will continue to spread and help others. Ohh what would we have done without him?

Back