Michael Jackson vs. Chris Brown — The Boombox Battle

qbee

Proud Member
Michael Jackson vs. Chris Brown — The Boombox Battle

michaeljacksonchrisbrown.jpg

Vote for Michael LNFSG

http://theboombox.com/michael-jackson-vs-chris-brown-the-boombox-battle/?trackback=tsmclip

You’ll be able to vote for your favorite once per hour until the polls shut down Tues., June 3, at 10AM ET.

Michael Jackson may be gone, but he’s not forgotten. The King of Pop’s new song ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ beats Wiz Khalifa’s ‘We Dem Boyz’ in The Boombox Battle. The rapper scored 19.02 percent of the vote while the late singer earned 80.98 percent of the votes. This week, MJ’s Justin Timberlake-assisted track goes up against Chris Brown‘s ‘Loyal’ featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga.

‘Love Never Felt So Good’ was written by the legendary singer along with singer-songwriter Paul Anka, and it was recorded back in 1983. Timberlake jumped on the cut, which sits on MJ’s posthumous LP, ‘Xscape.’ The song is about Jackson finding the perfect mate.

“Baby, love never felt so good / And I’d die if it ever could / Not like you hold me, hold me… Oh baby, love never felt so fine / And I’d die if it’s ever mine / Not like you’ve hold me, hold me,” Jackson croons.
On the other side of the competition is Chris Brown’s ‘Loyal’ featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga. The song details the kind of woman that will leave you for someone who’s more financially stable.

“Took a broke n— bitch / I can make a broke bitch rich / But I don’t **** with broke bitches/ Got a white girl with some fake t—ies / I took her to the Bay with me / Eyes closed, smoking marijuana / Rolling up that Bob Marley I’m a rasta,” sings Brown.

There’s no denying the song’s appeal as it’s been climbing the Billboard charts since it debuted. Plus, now that the warm weather is here, it’s hard not to hear the catchy tune blasting from car stereos.
So who will be the next winner?

Will it be Chris Brown’s ode to disloyal women or will it be Michael Jackson’s song about finding the perfect love?

Michael is loosing to Chris Brown? This generation is hopeless

I think it´s strange that the other artist/artists always have more votes than Michael even if they´re not that wellknown.
Talking about polls in general here

MIST;4014756 said:
I think it´s strange that the other artist/artists always have more votes than Michael even if they´re not that wellknown.

I sometimes wonder if some of these polls are fixed

MIST;4014756 said:

Michael usually ends up winning the polls.

http://theboombox.com/michael-jackson-the-boombox-battle-hall-of-fame/
Michael Jackson Enters The Boombox Battle Hall of Fame
By Emily Tan June 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Read More: Michael Jackson Enters The Boombox Battle Hall of Fame | http://theboombox.com/michael-jackson-the-boombox-battle-hall-of-fame/?trackback=tsmclip

Michael Jackson may no longer be with us, but his legacy truly lives on as he becomes the second artist to be inducted into The Boombox Battle Hall of Fame.

In last week’s battle featuring Usher’s ‘Good Kisser’ and MJ’s ‘Love Never Felt So Good,’ the King of Pop took almost all the votes with 95.34 percent.

Written by MJ and legendary pop singer-songwriter Paul Anka, ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ was record in 1983, but received a bit of a refresher with the addition of Justin Timberlake’s vocals. The song, which delves into the beginnings of a romance and finding that special someone, is the lead single from MJ’s posthumous album, ‘Xscape.’

Michael initially entered the battle when he was put up against Wiz Khalifa’s ‘We Dem Boyz.’ Easily taking that win with over 80 percent of the vote, his song also battled Chris Brown’s ‘Loyal’ and Nicki Minaj’s ‘Pills N Potions.’

MJ joins Trey Songz in The Boombox Hall of Fame.

Back