Michael Jackson visits the Watts health foundation and schools in LA--SO CUTE!

It's a shame that people refuse to see the real Michael Jackson, but people find it easier to hate a person than to understand a person. It's sad

Thanks for posting. I've never seen it before! He looks so happy around the kids:wub:That makes me happy.

Thanks for posting. Never seen this video before. I love the part with the little girl with the braids, so cute!

Okay, I'm crying now....miss him. WIsh we could go back in time and change everything. Freeze this sweet moment, and get rid of all that came afterward that hurt him so much.

This is new for me too, but there's also a site or video called something with 'truth' and it shows Michael visiting more hospitals and him around children, amazing videos they are. And yes its very sad that alot of people won't ever see Michael like this, those people already have their opinion (all based on the tabloid idiots of course) on him.

This is new for me too, but there's also a site or video called something with 'truth' and it shows Michael visiting more hospitals and him around children, amazing videos they are. And yes its very sad that alot of people won't ever see Michael like this, those people already have their opinion (all based on the tabloid idiots of course) on him.

Really? Do you know the exact name of the website?

i don't get how people WERE ACTUALLY seeing this stuff (since its the news) and still not questioning their idea of michael. how can u see this and not think to yourself, something doesnt fit between the charity i can SEE him doing with my own eyes, and the made up crap about him that has zero evidence...?

Back