Michael Jackson video game: what's happend to it?

kingofpopfan

Proud Member
Hey guys sorry if this has been asked or is in the wrong section

But I'm just wondering what's happend to the new Michael Jackson game that was rumoured to be in development for this Christmas

If someone could shed some light on the subject that would be great

Thanks in advance folks! :)

I remember this, it came to our attention in around early June.. I hope we still get it.

Hmm.. Not even a screenshot is released, Im dissapointed..

I doubt it was anything... perhaps a re-release of Moonwalker to one of the virutal consoles for Xbox/Wii but other than that doubtful.

I expect they will release Singstar: Michael Jackson at some point, they did it with Motown, Queen, Take That, The Beatles. ect...

I don't know if another game is in the works, but Moonwalker is going to be released on the Virtual Console for the Wii.

A dance game would be a whole lot of fun! Like Dance Revolution with a digital MJ directing you. Maybe some day...

Im' sure that IF there was one going to be release it would have been expected to arrive this Xmas because interest in MJ products is higher now than it would be next year, so I think the project has been cancelled.
Does anybody even know which company was making the game?

I don't know if another game is in the works, but Moonwalker is going to be released on the Virtual Console for the Wii.

Without sounding too dumb (I hope :lol: ) What is the virtual console for the wii? Something different to the Wii? :unsure:

I think there would be screenshots up n the net by now if there was such game.

I doubt a new game is comming out this year.

Oh yeah , I read that some time before he passed..
that must be cool if he could be still here! :cry:

I guess they need to do some new conception since Michael is gone now. Sooner or later it will be out. Be it SingStar or something like "The Beatles RockBand". Something like that, for sure!

Back