Michael Jackson UK news

Listen out tomorrow night on the Kiss FM network (Steve Smart’s show) for the exclusive first UK radio play for ‘Hollywood Tonight’ DJ Chuckie Remix.
DJ Chuckie had a Top 10 UK hit with ‘Let The Bass Kick’ and mixed recent hits for David Guetta feat. Akon, Enrique feat. Ludacris and Pitbull.

We’ll be releasing the DJ Chuckie Remix, DJ Chuckie Remix Radio Edit and the Throwback Mix (the audio version used in the video). The digital release date will be confirmed shortly, while we’ll have a special vinyl 7” released for Record Store Day (16th April) with the Throwback Mix and ‘Behind The Mask’ radio edit. The video is available for sale on iTunes now.

Fans, please vote for Hollywood Tonight video now on Muzu’s fightclub which is running today only: http://www.muzu.tv/video-fightclub/?country=gb&locale=en

Look out for the video on your favourite TV music channels from this weekend too.

To vote you have to:
'Follow' the artist (4 points)
'Like' the video (3 points)
Comment on the video (2 points)
Watch the video (1 point)

Easy as that. Took me 5 minutes including registration.
MJ went from 52% to 55% in that time.

VINYL!!!!! =D I love vinyl. but no cd? thats pretty lame, its 2011 ffs, haw can u release a vinyl and no cd.

To vote you have to:
'Follow' the artist (4 points)
'Like' the video (3 points)
Comment on the video (2 points)
Watch the video (1 point)

Easy as that. Took me 5 minutes including registration.
MJ went from 52% to 55% in that time.

Voted! Hollywood Tonight 63% !!!

Of course there will be a cd single, its not mentioned as its standard to release such an item where as a 7" single it not, thus its said.

So the CD single will be released on April; 16th?

I will be fascinated to see if HT can do anything on the UK charts and if it can get "Michael" back in the top 40 album chart.

Sadly I think it's unlikely.

Radio2 is the UKs biggest station and they had the song on their A-List for weeks but it only peaked at #35 in the UK airplay chart, and the album and song didn't enter the UK top40. I don't think the song on itunes entered the top200.
Radio2 have now dropped the song from the playlist completely. I doubt they'll start playing the song just coz the video and remix are released. They probably only dropped it because their listeners weren't giving it the attention a playlisted song demands.

KISS don't have a very big audience so it's unlikely they will have much impact, even if it's added to their playlist.
The Heart network didn't play HMH beyond the premier so I doubt they will play HT at all.

All in all HT is set to flop harder than 1970s Elvis doing the high dive.

KISS don't have a very big audience so it's unlikely they will have much impact, even if it's added to their playlist.
The Heart network didn't play HMH beyond the premier so I doubt they will play HT at all.

KISS has a massive following, where do u get ur info? And i live in a town thats local station is part of the Heart network and they play HMH all the time, and have started playing HT most days.

Sadly I think it's unlikely.

Radio2 is the UKs biggest station and they had the song on their A-List for weeks but it only peaked at #35 in the UK airplay chart, and the album and song didn't enter the UK top40. I don't think the song on itunes entered the top200.
Radio2 have now dropped the song from the playlist completely. I doubt they'll start playing the song just coz the video and remix are released. They probably only dropped it because their listeners weren't giving it the attention a playlisted song demands.

I think that the single is not yet released on itunes, that's why it didn't enter top 200. I think that just the album version is available..

You're correct, but it was the album version being played over 200 times per week on UK radio, so that's the version you would expect to be boosted by being on the A-list.

CD AND 7"

I MUST BE DREAMING !!!!

Thanks sooo much!!

I've just seen the HT Video on chart-show TV channel and it was awesome seeing it on TV!
The audio has been pitched up a touch and generally the music is faster than what we normally hear though.

IT's good they ARE showing the video on TV now :)

I've read there will be a CD single and there won't. Does anyone know for sure? I'd love to get the CD but I haven't seen it available anywhere.

Back