Michael Jackson Tribute at London PRIDE today!

scottishMJdude

Proud Member
Hey all,

Just got in from London Pride (if a little sunburnt and hot!) and I thought everyone here would like to know a little about how they celebrated MJ.

On the main stage one of the directors of Pride came on the stage to talk to us about how he was one of the dancers in the Beat It video and how he was his, and everyones hero! After his little talk they did a bit of a dance enactment to the music of Beat It and Thriller (I think he runs some kind of dance college and his students were dancing etc.).

Anyway, next came up something quite different, a post op female to male transsexual singing Dirty Diana! Not a bad performance either considering they probably had hardly any time to rehearse all this.

So was anyone else there today? I have some of it recorded on video so I can probably put it up on YouTube if anyone is interested.

I concur, god bless the gay pride, some of my good friends are gay men, some consider him one of them - wishful thinking guys, but they say they all love him.

Thank you Gay Pride.

I concur, god bless the gay pride, some of my good friends are gay men, some consider him one of them - wishful thinking guys, but they say they all love him.

Thank you Gay Pride.

There was a LOT of love for MJ today, I can tell you that! A few impersonators on the street too :)

Back