"Michael Jackson Treasures" by Jason King

Jesta

Proud Member
While I was in town today I saw a book called "Michael Jackson Treasures" by someone named Jason King. I decided to have a quick flick through it to see if there were anything of interest i.e. pictures I hadn't seen before, when I found that they had a reproduction of the Madison Square Gardens Bad Tour ticket! I looked at the other pages and saw that they had reproductions of many items from Michael's past, such as concert tickets, stationary paper, a CBS press release and even his marriage certificate! As soon as I saw this stuff, I noticed the price was significantly marked down from its original price, so I bought it in a heartbeat. Though, when I got home I looked on Amazon for it and apparently the author hasn't been particularly accurate and unbiased in his portrayal of Michael. Regardless of that, I just loved that I had reproductions of all of this MJ memorabilia!

So if you guys see this book at a big mark down from its pretty expensive original price, I'd say get it if only for these reproductions!

... Just thought I'd share a portion of my pretty good day.

Hey, Jesta! :) How big are the pages? Are they just pictures or actual reproductions that you can take out of the book? That's an awesome find!

It's an A4 book, I'd say. And yes, they are actual reproductions, and not just pictures. Other things in there is the yearbook from the school that Michael attended, a Victory Tour poster, a Dangerous paper mask, as well as various concert tickets and VIP passes (Dangerous and HIStory Tour only for the latter). On a sad note, it also has a copy of his will, a memorial service ticket and a court document from the 2005 jury declaring MJ not guilty of all charges.

Interesting that you say the author isn't very accurate yet they seem to really have a love for MJ to put out a book like this!

It sounds really awesome and interesting and I want it.

Back