Michael Jackson Tours collection box set DVD/Blu Ray (Just for fun)

analogue

Proud Member
If it was possible to release the ultimate tours collection box set on DVD/Blu ray what concerts would you pick for each disk? You can also include bonus features on each disk

Here's what i'd like to see

Disk 1 - Bad Tour Yokohama 1987

Disk 2 - Bad Tour Madison Square Garden 1988
Bonus Features:
1. Bad Tour rehearsals
2. The Way You Make Me Feel and Man In The Mirror live at the 1988 Grammy's

Disk 3 - Dangerous Tour Munich 1992
Bonus features:
1. Dangerous Tour rehearsals
2. Dangerous live at Mexico City 1993
3. Dangerous Tour Diaries

Disk 4 - HIStory Tour Brunei 1996
Bonus features:
1. Blood On The Dance Floor live at Copenhagen 1997
2. HIStory Tour rehearsals
3. Thriller live at Bucharest 1996 (Red jacket)

Last edited:
The ultimate box set would be a concert of every tour. Michael's tours did not start with the Bad Tour. Well, technicall yes, because that was his first solo tour, but actually now I'd be more interested in Destiny, Triumph, Victory Tour releases now. Leg 1 and Leg 2 of the Destiny Tour were very different so I'd like a concert of each leg.

From Destiny Tour leg 2 - I'd so love this concert (or a concert from that tour or the Triumph tour) in HQ:

Triumph Tour

Last edited:
The Victory, Destiny and Triumph tours could be released in it's own separate box set as ''The Jackson's Tour Collection''

most likely to happen on the 50th anniversary of the Destiny Tour in 2029. these are the shows I'd like:

The Jackson's Destiny World Tour Disc 1-3:
• New Orleans
• Los Angeles
• Rehearsals from Various Locations.
• Behind The Scenes.
• Moments on Tour with Michael & His Brothers.

Disc 4-6, The Jackson's Triumph American Tour:
• Los Angeles
• Memphis
• Rehearsals
• Interviews
• Behind The Scenes
• On the Road with The Jackson's

Disc 7-9; The Jackson's Victory Tour:
• New York
• Chicago
• Rehearsal show held in Birmingham July 1, 1984
• On The Road & Moments With The Jackson's
• Behind The Scenes

Disc 10-15; Michael Jackson's BAD World Tour:
• Rehearsal Show, Tokyo Japan/Korakuen Stadium September 11th 1987
• Tokyo Japan/Korakuen Stadium September 12th, 1987
• Dress Rehearsal Show, Pensacola Civic Centre February 18th 1988
• New York USA/Madison Square Garden March 3rd 1988
• On The Road Documentary
• Moments With Michael On Tour
• Interviews
• Behind The Scenes
• Los Angeles USA/Memorial Sports Arena January 27th 1989

Disc 16-20; Michael Jackson's DANGEROUS World Tour:
• Warm Up Show Munich 25th June 1992
• Munich Germany June 27th 1992
• Tokyo Japan/Tokyo Dome 1992
• 1993 Rehearsals In Bangkok
• Bangkok Thailand 1993
• Interviews
• Behind The Scenes

Disc 21-25; Michael Jackson's HISTORY World Tour:
• Prague 1996 Rehearsal
• Prague 1996
• Zaragoza Spain or Amsterdam Holland 1997
• Interviews
• Behind The Scenes

obviously the amount of discs can be changed or the estate can just make them downloadable. and extras are only put there as I would LOVE them.

Last edited:
A 25 disc set like that would surely retail at quite a bit. What would you be willing to pay for it?

Concerts I would like to see from Bad Tour:

-Liverpool 1988(Blu-Ray)
-Minneapolis 1988(Blu-Ray)
-Los Angeles 1989
-New York 1988

and rehearsals :)

I would do anything to get Bad Tour concert in quality like this:

Last edited:
ChrisC;3870618 said:
A 25 disc set like that would surely retail at quite a bit. What would you be willing to pay for it?

well as I said, their are companies producing a 100gb Blu-Ray Disc which would make it 12 discs.. so I would pay £300 for all that!

Everything Zakk said! that would be the ultimate!

Plus i would want more tii footage, atleast 5 hours worth, Rehearsals from Center Staging, The Forum, and The Staples Center, as well as creative meetings and things like that.

Everything Zakk said! that would be the ultimate!

Plus i would want more tii footage, atleast 5 hours worth, Rehearsals from Center Staging, The Forum, and The Staples Center, as well as creative meetings and things like that.

I know it looks like I wrote a lot, but compared to the amount of tour footage they have, I wrote nothing :lol: and yes I agree with you, more this is it would be great to see! especially as in 2029 it'll be the 20th anniversary also :')

Even if some hard core fans like Zakk are very enthusiastic and would pay a lot for such a box set I agree with you that from a marketing POV it does not sound like a very smart idea. A lot of people could not afford such an expensive item, even some hard core fans. So it would be more clever to release those tours one by one as standalone DVDs/Blue-rays instead of some very expensive box set that not a lot of people could afford at once.

And there are casual fans or even the general public who may be interested in some tours but not in others, so they may buy those tours they are interested in as stadalones but they won't buy a whole expensive box set just to own the tour they want while they don't want others.

So I think what they should do is to release the tours one by one as standalone projects. At the same time they could communicate that they would release a concert of each tour eventually so at the end this would be a full collection - a series. And at the end they may also release it as a box set for those who want to buy the whole thing at once. But it would be a mistake to only release them in a box set. I think with the Wembley live CD it was also a mistake to only release it within the Bad 25 box set. They should have also released it as a live standalone CD, especially that there isn't a live concert CD of Michael on the market (with the exception of that Triumph tour CD by the Jacksons and some Jackson 5 concerts).

Even if some hard core fans like Zakk are very enthusiastic and would pay a lot for such a box set I agree with you that from a marketing POV it does not sound like a very smart idea. A lot of people could not afford such an expensive item, even some hard core fans. So it would be more clever to release those tours one by one as standalone DVDs/Blue-rays instead of some very expensive box set that not a lot of people could afford at once.

And there are casual fans or even the general public who may be interested in some tours but not in others, so they may buy those tours they are interested in as stadalones but they won't buy a whole expensive box set just to own the tour they want while they don't want others.

So I think what they should do is to release the tours one by one as standalone projects. At the same time they could communicate that they would release a concert of each tour eventually so at the end this would be a full collection - a series. And at the end they may also release it as a box set for those who want to buy the whole thing at once. But it would be a mistake to only release them in a box set. I think with the Wembley live CD it was also a mistake to only release it within the Bad 25 box set. They should have also released it as a live standalone CD, especially that there isn't a live concert CD of Michael on the market (with the exception of that Triumph tour CD by the Jacksons and some Jackson 5 concerts).

okay, yes! I agree with you completely. stand-alone Blu-Rays/DVD's for each Tours Anniversary e.g BADTOUR30 in 2017, but the definitive package in 2029 should just be titled 'Michael Jackson: LIVE!' IMHO :D

A box set would be awesome but the choice should also be there to buy each tour separately

A box set would be awesome but the choice should also be there to buy each tour separately

I completely agree with you :) stand-alone, maybe 2 discs for the general public and casual fans! and for the hardcore fans, 'Michael Jackson: LIVE!' exclusively available on the official website, with all the extras, and private cinema screening's for the High Resolution shows, how about that? :') take note estate, people will buy if it's done right :)

Rehearsals the tours and all the behind the scenes. :woohoo: :pray:

as I wrote dear :') I hope they can make it happen for us :') Rehearsals are the most authentic thing they have, as Michael sang Live, full out :') Collectors Label is for sure needed!

Back