Michael Jackson touches the hearts of every nation.

Michael is the greatest. he touches everyone

listening............................... :)

Michael touched everyone with his music. These are those moments where I miss him very much.:smilie_butterflies:

Thanks for posting:)

Datsymay - thank you very very much. you touched me so deepwith this thread , i'm in tears right now, cause Heal the world is my favourite song
Thanks again

Datsymay - thank you very very much. you touched me so deepwith this thread , i'm in tears right now, cause Heal the world is my favourite song
Thanks again
I'm very glad I could help. I am having a new appreciation for MJ. I really love to see the effect his songs have on people. Thanks to utube I am able to bring it to you. Thanks Michael.:wub:

Last edited:
Thank you Datsymay :) for the beautiful thread
It really touches my heart to see how much
Michael has touched and influenced Children
and people around the world - So Precious.

Yes this is one of the best threats i,ve read in a while . Just shows how much Michael was loved and still is. Thanks so much.

You know I have an un-going project on Youtube
and I have recieved over 75 response videos from people
All around the world full of love and admiration for Michael
You can view the awesome responses here

This is the HOST video _ If anyone wants to participate
The World Loves Michael Jackson_ HEAL THE WORLD Project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh79R2-iM1I

Look at this one - These people are doing something
even if its small they are making a difference in peoples lives
They are inpsired by Michael's song _ this one always makes me cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdgrSVFcrc

Last edited:
I don't think him having touched many hearts internationally is what gave him haters, although anyone who is successful has 'haters'.

I don't think him having touched many hearts internationally is what gave him haters, although anyone who is successful has 'haters'.

My words: No wonder he has so many hater. I never said that is what gave him haters. I said, NO WONDER HE HAS SO MANY.

Please. This is not what this topic should be about. This is a positive thread.:D

Last edited:
Thank you for these beautiful videos, I've just watched a few ones with Heal the World and I had to stop because it brought tears to my eyes. All of them prove that there's really something magical in this song. I know EVERYONE who really listen to it just CAN’T think anything wrong of anyone and can’t hurt anyone deliberately. There is a power that melts all our pain and fear away and makes us feel safe so that we are not afraid to look inside our hearts and share our love with others. It gives strength and hope that allows to survive the worst hell and still have a childlike openness and faith in human innate goodness. Seeing especially children singing HTW is a truly religious (in positive meaning of this word) kind of experience for me. There’s something special in this song that is stronger than boundaries of nations, cultures, languages, religions etc. and it’s the pure music that touches the deepest part of our souls, though lyrics may seem inspirational too. If there is any truly universal song that could become an international anthem of the whole humanity, that should be sung in every country, every home, school, street, hospital, prison, orphanage, it should be Heal the World, because it has incredible power to change people’s lives. And it could be created only by someone who can feel every emotion and understand every single human being.

Last edited:
Back