Michael Jackson - The Ultimate Megamix (31 dec 2009 on radio)

Manuel Bevers

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I'm new here and a big fan of Mr. Michael Jackson. I really miss him. He stood for good music. Nowadays hard to find.
I am also a Dutch mixer / producer. A few months ago I was thinking if I should make a megamix of Michael Jackson's hits. My thoughts were: it's tough to mix, but it's an challenge to do that. So I started making a list of single released that reached the Billboard and Uk chart. After that I started mixing. It took me a very long time because for instance slow tracks were hard to mix and everything should be perfect just like MJ himself was. I went on and after a few months I finished it. The result is a 90 minutes mix that I edited to a 80 minutes cd mix. Finally I made an edit of 56 minutes for radio broadcast. The mix will now be broadcasted tomorrow 31 december on internet radiostation SmashFM.
This is my way to honor Mr. Michael Jackson and I hope you all like it.

Link stream: http://www.smashfm.nl/mediaplayer/

This is the time schedule:

06:00 PST (Los Angeles)
08:00 CST (Central America)
10:00 EST (New York)
14:00 UTC
15:00 CET (The Netherlands)

For track info see: www.beversmusic.com

Enjoy this unique mix! Comments are welcome. Happy new year :)

Kind regards,

Manuel

I really put all my love and enthousiasm in this mix. It took me many hours creating it, but it was worth it.
I really love the person and music of MJ. I think this mix is a true dedication to the man that gave us real intense music. I honestly hope that there will be one day that Sony/Universal/Motown combine forces and release the 80 minutes cd version of this mix so that everyone can enjoy it. Rebroadcast of the radio version will follow soon. The mix is slightly changed with respect to the first broadcasted version. For more info see www.beversmusic.com. Soon there will be a new professional website.

Kind regards,

Manuel

Is it possible you could upload the track on a file sharing site for us to download or?

Sorry I can't do that because the risk of possible law suits.
The only way to get the master is hoping for an official cd release.
What you can do is arranging people to mail Sony and Universal.
But of course a lot of people should send both companies a mail. Perhaps millions of people should do that.
And if that's enough, I don't know. It's a lot of work to clear all rights then.

Kind regards,

Manuel

Back