Michael Jackson The Humanitarian, A Tribute: Spoken word program to honor Michael.

MJshines4ever

Proud Member
MJ Tribute Coming to Orlando * Atlanta * Las Vegas

This tribute is a very special 90 minute spoken word program that takes an inside look at Michael's humanitarian work. It includes many inspiring stories of Michael's tremendous acts of kindness and generosity in helping people across the world. You will hear how Michael saved a child's life who needed a liver transplant, what he did after a mass shooting at an elementary school, how he gave hope and encouragement to so many, his very special gifts to terminally ill children and so much more. It also takes a facinating look at how Michael tried to give us meaningful messages through his music as well as what Neverland was truly all about.

Back in 1984, I had a brief experience with Michael which I treasure. It has given me a different perspective of him that few have. I share this during my progam also.

It was very important to me to create this progarm as a way to give back to Michael. I did it for many reasons, I was upset about all the untruths being said about him and want everyone to know who Michael really was. I also want people to be helped by this program. Part of the proceeds for every program go to charity. I also hope it will inspire people to want to do something to make the world a better place. I spent 100's of hours creating this program. The tribute debuted in Clearwater, Florida on September 10. The feedback from those who attended was wonderful. Several people told me that I need to get this to as many people as possible as everyone needs to know the REAL Michael. I realize that a lot of Fans are aware of his humanitarian work. But, I believe you will be shocked to really hear the extent of it. I thought I knew until I started the extensive research to create this program. Michael truly was one of the greatest humanitarians of all time!

I am offering this Tribute in the following areas.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA: October 15
ATLANTA, GEORGIA: November 5
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: December 5

Please check out my website for more details. I feel very strongly that people everywhere need to know the real Michael and that is what my Tribute is all about. If you believe my program is worthwhile, please come if you can. I need fan support in order to do these programs. I am having a very difficult time getting the word out on it. I would greatly appreciate it if you would post on Facebook and Tweeter too. People everywhere need to know about all that Michael did to make the world a better place.

Please share any feedback you have on what I am trying to do.

http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

Last edited:
This sounds great, thank you for taking on such an important program. If I'm able to catch it during the FanFest (depends on the date), I'll surely attend.

I love this project!! Thank you for all that your doing! This ignorant world needs to more about Michael's humanitarian work! He's done so much for the planet, for children, for animals, for the sick and hungry... and it should be acknowledged by the world!! I'll do my best to spread your work around the fans around me!! =)

Morinen, so glad you are interested! I will keep your name on a list and let you know if I get enough to schedule a program.

Showman, thanks for all your kind words! I greatly appreciate anything you can do to let others know about my Tribute Program. It means so much to me to do this for Michael.

Thankyou so much MJShinesforever! I have already spread the word on some other MJ fan forums and posted your link too! Sending you all my L.O.V.E, best wishes and blessings from India! :)

What a wonderful thing to do. If you are in New York, I will certainly attend.

Ankita, thank you so very much for posting on other forums. I appreciate it so much! It is very important to me to be able to do this program for Michael. Blessings and L.O.V.E. from the USA back to you there in India!

Petrarose, thank you. Unfortunately, i don't have any plans for doing my program in New York at this time. Depending on how I do in Orlando, Vegas and Atlanta will determine the future of my program. It has been a real struggle trying to get the word out on it. I really hope people will support what I am trying to do. L.O.V.E.!

Hugs to you (:))))

I would also like to welcome you to our home-MJJC and hope you'd keep visiting us! This place is dedicated to loving, honouring and preserving the true legacy of Michael as the greatest artist and humanitarian who continues to be a blessing to the world in infinite ways! I hope you have a rewarding time here, learn many new inspiring facts about Michael's beautiful heart and soul, and meet wonderful, intelligent, creative, compassionate, loving people from all over the world who truly love, admire and thank Michael for being an absolute inspiration and take his message of L.O.V.E seriously! :)

Ankita, thank you so very much for posting on other forums. I appreciate it so much! It is very important to me to be able to do this program for Michael. Blessings and L.O.V.E. from the USA back to you there in India!

L.O.V.E.!

I'm in the UK so I guess I'll miss out on this worthy event, I would love to bring my none MJ fans to hear you speak. Maybe if it is a huge success, would you be making a DVD? It would be a great way of reaching those who don't know this side of Michael.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Hugs to you (:))))

I would also like to welcome you to our home-MJJC and hope you'd keep visiting us! This place is dedicated to loving, honouring and preserving the true legacy of Michael as the greatest artist and humanitarian who continues to be a blessing to the world in infinite ways! I hope you have a rewarding time here, learn many new inspiring facts about Michael's beautiful heart and soul, and meet wonderful, intelligent, creative, compassionate, loving people from all over the world who truly love, admire and thank Michael for being an absolute inspiration and take his message of L.O.V.E seriously! :)

Ankita, you are so kind. Thank you so very much! I found this site just recently and am so glad I did. Someone that attended my MJ Tribute in Clearwater, Florida told me about it. It is so wonderful meeting great people like you and others I have met here. Just wish we all were not so many miles apart. It is amazing how Michael brings us together. L.O.V.E!

Putting my program on a DVD is something I am starting to give some thought too. I have had several other people request it on another MJ Forum. I really like having the interaction with my audience and that would be lost in a DVD. But, maybe I will do it sometime in the future.

If any of you are in the Orlando area, I have a date set for the Tribute there. It will be October 15. Please check my site for details and tickets. I would love to see some of you there.
http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/index.html

Back