Michael Jackson The Experience ON IPHONE!

mkgenie

Proud Member
mza_3167321728624098893.320x480-75.jpg

NEW PLATFORM!

I can't find the original MJJC thread about this game, so admin can merge this.

Michael Jackson The Experience Now Available on iPhone[SUP]® [/SUP]for the First Time

Includes Two Exclusive Tracks

San Francisco — August 9, 2012 — Today, Ubisoft[SUP]®[/SUP] announced the debut of Michael Jackson The Experience on the iPhone[SUP]®[/SUP] . With the swipe of a finger, players can watch the King of Pop’s in-game choreography unfold while enjoying two new songs from the legendary luminary’s library: “Leave Me Alone” and “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough,” exclusive for the iPhone release.

Michael Jackson The Experience includes four songs from the game’s main tracklist: “Beat It,” “Smooth Criminal,” “Speed Demon” and “Blood On The Dance Floor.” Nine additional songs will also be available through in-app purchases, including “Bad,” “Billie Jean” and “The Way You Make Me Feel.”

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/michael-jackson-experience/id525441514?mt=8

Description

Experience the excitement and the magic of Michael Jackson's iconic music videos and short films through this rhythm game optimized for the iPhone

***This game includes 4 songs. Additional songs can be purchased via the in-game app store.***

- The Way You Make Me Feel
- Smooth Criminal
- Speed Demon
- Blood on the Dance Floor

*** Discover 2 exclusive songs for the iPhone version: Leave me Alone and Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough***

Michael Jackson The Experience invites players on a spectacular interactive journey through the King of Pop's most legendary hits. Built for the iPhone and true to Michael Jackson's groundbreaking and visionary work, The Experience introduces a brand new way of playing rhythm games, an experience as close as it gets to dancing on a mobile device.

EXPERIENCE A MORE NATURAL WAY TO PLAY RHYTHM GAMES

Draw a series of shapes with your fingers according to the beat and choreography of the Michael Jackson avatar.

REDISCOVER MICHAEL JACKSON'S CLASSIC MUSIC VIDEOS IN SUPERB GRAPHICS

Perform legendary choreographies in faithfully recreated signature settings. When it’s time to take a break from the dancing, gorgeous cinematic cutscenes retell these memorable stories in eye-popping detail and with special effects.

FOR ALL AGES AND SKILLS

Have fun whether you're a casual game player or a seasoned veteran. Three difficulty levels make this game enjoyable for everyone.

VISIT THE IN-GAME APP STORE

For more songs, alternative outfits, spectacular special effects and more!

Last edited:
I have it for the iPad and I think it's amazing. Really addictive and puzzling gameplay. I'll download it for the iPad as well, but might not download some tracks of they are the exact same as the iPad. Wonder if there will be alternate outfits like in the version for the iPad?

I have it on iPad as well and love it!!!!Can't wait to download it on my iPhone as well!!!

Edit:Got it!!!So far,itseems to be the same gameplay as the iPad.Love the 2 exclusives!

Although it kinda sucks you have to buy the other songs again.I guess I'll just have to keep the 2 new ones on the iPhone and keep the others only on the iPad.

Last edited:
I hope this comes out for Android.

I had purchased the one for Ipad... I still don't understand how it works LOL

Yes, it took me a while too (I guess I'm dumb when it comes to computer games). But once I got it, it was awesome!!! I have all the songs and nearly all of the achievements.

Buying the iPhone version right now!

Edit: The songlist is the same as on iPad except for the promised 2 exclusives.

Last edited:
I have it on iPad as well and love it!!!!Can't wait to download it on my iPhone as well!!!

Edit:Got it!!!So far,itseems to be the same gameplay as the iPad.Love the 2 exclusives!

Although it kinda sucks you have to buy the other songs again.I guess I'll just have to keep the 2 new ones on the iPhone and keep the others only on the iPad.

Exactly what I'm doing

I bought this today, and it's a cool play. I had the iPad version, so it sucks I have to buy all the songs again but 69p isn't that bad.

Cool. I have every version of this: Wii, PS3, 360, PSP, DS, Vita, 3DS, ipad and now iphone.

Can someone please help me to play this game on the iPad. I'm not a video gaming enthusiast, just an MJ fan. I just can't figure it out. It's frustrating. None of the instructions there make any sense. Am I supposed to be following his hand movements or the rhythm? A video with explantation would greatly help. Surely a hardcore fan like me who knows his every beat and move shouldn't find it this tough.

Can someone please help me to play this game on the iPad. I'm not a video gaming enthusiast, just an MJ fan. I just can't figure it out. It's frustrating. None of the instructions there make any sense. Am I supposed to be following his hand movements or the rhythm? A video with explantation would greatly help. Surely a hardcore fan like me who knows his every beat and move shouldn't find it this tough.

Just draw the shapes as they appear on screen and let go as they merge.

What shapes? You mean the red ones around his hands? Or the blue ones that appear randomly on the sides? Do I always need to use two fingers.

I'm talking about the Billie jean practice here.

WTF: how is my wife doing better than me???

Last edited:
Back