Michael Jackson The Experience for PC and Mac [GAME]

XgenDaNcEs

Proud Member
Rumors have been going around that this was to be released in late 2012, i have just recently found out on Wikipedia that it has been officially confirmed that the game will be released for our computers!

The cool thing that i found about the PC and Mac version is that the graphics resemble the PS3 and Xbox version very much and also include all new songs to dance to such as "Human Nature, Man in the Mirror, and Dangerous."

Also many songs in the older releases that are still in this version of the game will have an optional 3D mode, here is the link if you wanna check this out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson:_The_Experience

Re: Michael Jackson The Experience for PC and Mac

Yay! thank god as my will console doesnt work anymore and can now play it on the computer :)

Owwww YES!!!!
Finaly a PC version!!!!
Soo looking forward to it!!!!!!

Since when is Scream and Dangerous and HMH available as downloadable content??

I wouldn't believe everything on Wiki...

This is most likely fake. Look at the list of 3DS street pass songs. They don't exist, and I'm quite confident this game doesn't either.

This news is completely false. It has not been announced for PC and Mac and Ubisoft has announced no plans for it's development on those platforms. The Wikipedia entry for MJ The Experience is full of inaccuracies anyway.

Since when is Scream and Dangerous and HMH available as downloadable content??

I wouldn't believe everything on Wiki...

This is most likely fake. Look at the list of 3DS street pass songs. They don't exist, and I'm quite confident this game doesn't either.

This news is completely false. It has not been announced for PC and Mac and Ubisoft has announced no plans for it's development on those platforms. The Wikipedia entry for MJ The Experience is full of inaccuracies anyway.

Yeap, I guess you're right guys.
Too bad : (
It's not bad idea to consider its development though ;D

Back