Michael Jackson - The Experience. DLC?

dam2040

Proud Member
Not sure if anyone still plays this, but I've been recently playing the PS3/Xbox versions and I've fallen in love with it again! It was rumoured for DLC, but never released. It's such a shame they never included some possibly great songs. Any word on DLC or a new game? :D

No word of a DLC. the Wikipedia page was falsely updated to say that there were many DLCS to become available for the games. The only word is of the new version of the game for the iPhone which has been released already, just a smaller version of the iPad version, which is similar to the Psp vista

I've got the iPhone version :D It's a shame, I can remember them saying day 1 DLC for the PS3/Xbox game

Yea I remember it was supposed to be Man In The Mirror, Scream, and You Rock My World for Day 1 DLC for the PS3!!'

I even ready some interview with the head of Ubisoft or Sony (can't remember)... But I don't think it must've been very credible obviously.

I'm still 'addicted' to the game too... I have it on PSP and it's so 'soothing' to play :bow:

Back