Michael Jackson - The Early Demos (Album)

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Tracklist:

1. Off The Wall (Demo)
2. Rock With You (Demo)
3. Human Nature (Demo)
4. Not My Lover (Billie Jean Demo)
5. Starlight Sun (Thriller Demo)
6. Hot Fever (The Way You Make Me Feel Demo)
7. Man In The Mirror (Demo)
8. Chicago 1945 (Smooth Criminal Demo)
9. Remember The Time (Demo)
10. Heal The World (Demo)
11. They Dont Care About Us (Demo)
12. Stranger In Moscow (Demo)
13. What About Us (Earth Song Demo)
14. Is This Scary (Is It Scary Early Demo)
15. Break Of Dawn (Demo)
16. Heartbreaker (Demo)

Bonus Tracks:
Men In Black (Early Demo)
Place With No Name
Dont Be Messing Around

Haha, i was just fooling around with the idea and the tracklist, but would you guys be open for a album full of demos/early versions if they released one? I actully think it would be a cool idea! I am dying to hear some of michaels demos because in some cases they are like completley diffrent songs:p

yeah, i wish they would do another TUC type boxset, but with a LOT more demos on it. Would love it to have the second early smooth criminal demo on it too, called Al Capone. Would be kool to hear that song evolve.

I was so excited - I thought that an album of demos was really going to come out when I saw the thread title! LOL!

I would love to get an album of demo versions.

I was so excited - I thought that an album of demos was really going to come out when I saw the thread title! LOL!

I would love to get an album of demo versions.

haha i know i had to make you read the thread;D
But really, this would be a great idea!

this would be a great idea. demos are amazing, for example, you know, in mexico deposition we heard demo of The Girl is Mine. i always think that demo of this song is greater than the album version.

i hope one day this idea will come true. wooowww, think about it guys!!!!!!

with L.O.V.E.

I'd rather have puredrop demos than some of what we got with "Michael."

Ooo pure demo's that would be cool. Even songs that haven't been released. Something like In The Back would have be awesome, to show where was Michael taking the song.

Back