Michael Jackson Thanksgiving Day Event - TV ONE

billyworld99

Proud Member
The Michael Jackson THANKSGIVING DAY Event

This holiday, you'll be thanking us for giving you a day of pop superstardom as we bring feature the King of Pop all day long. From movies to concerts, we've got the best of Michael Jackson (and his little sister Janet). So whether you're cooking, eating or cleaning, we've got the shows that will have you on your feet and dancing all over the living room.

1pm(ET) -- Essence Music Festival: Michael's most famous sibling Janet brings down the house at the which includes performances by other big names like Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Trey Songz and more.
3pm/8pm(ET) -- The Wiz: What Thanksgiving would be complete with at least viewing of this old-school classic that sees the King of Pop as the rubber-limbed Scarecrow?
6pm/11pm(ET) -- 30th Anniversary Celebration: Before This is It, Michael took the stage for one last night with his brothers as well as big names like Usher, Chris Tucker, Whitney Houston and more.
http://www.tvoneonline.com/shows/show.asp?sid=1196

I was going to post this as well. Very good. Thanks billyworld! :)

thats all good but what happen to the days when we got the Making of Thriller, The legend continues, MOONWALKER, hell Even the Bad tour (MTV special) THe Dangerous Tour Stuff that People Need to see The Younger generation of Fans need to understand Why He is Michael Jackson why he's the King and Yes I know all of these I mention are available online and VHS for thoes who are lucky to have had them

GREAT! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing:)

Thankyou Michael for being the glorious Light and Love you continue to be and for making this world and our lives so much better with the beautiful gifts of your unparalleled, awesome, extraordinary creativity, humanitarian work, goodness...We love you forever...thankyou God for you!
God bless you and the beautiful, loyal, ever growing Michael Jackson fan family:)

aside from The Wiz, TV One shows this stuff about every other weekend. :) at least they're not showing that crapawful Man in the Mirror movie.

I'll be watching this too.. :) ..while scanning other channels for Michael

I dont celebrate thanksgiving, but ill certainly celebrate this.
Thanks for posting.

Wow I don't even have no cable, but it's going to be once heak if the MJ show!!! I won't miss it. And plus Beyonce is going to be on ABC this week for a thanksgiving special

Back