michael jackson t-shirts

MJfan82

Proud Member
does anyone know of a good site where i can purchase a michael jackson t-shirt? the shirt i'm looking for has a picture of him when he was a child. i looked on ebay already and they have a shirt like that but it says "j a c k o" underneath and i hate that name. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys!

i have tons of mj shirts, i get mine from the malls and ebay

but is it this 1..i have?
7.jpg

and i had to post this 1 too lol
7-2.jpg

^^^AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I looooove that 2nd one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that link is great!

'i went to neverland and all i got was a blowjob and this lousy t shirt!'

awesome not!

michaelsson, that's not quite it but i like that one too. i really like the second shirt you have, where'd you get that from?

i have tons of mj shirts, i get mine from the malls and ebay

and i had to post this 1 too lol
7-2.jpg

Hey.. I bought this on Ebay yesterday!! :wild:
Whoho.. that's cool.
I have a t shirt fetish at the moment... I will buy some more when i get my paycheck. You know what.. i think it's great way to express that you are a devoted MJ fan... and not the mention the cool I put on when wearing Mj shirt. lol :punk:

Hey.. I bought this on Ebay yesterday!! :wild:
Whoho.. that's cool.
I have a t shirt fetish at the moment... I will buy some more when i get my paycheck. You know what.. i think it's great way to express that you are a devoted MJ fan... and not the mention the cool I put on when wearing Mj shirt. lol :punk:

hahaha really! ok so i got that1 from ebay lol. And yea i have tons of mj shirts i love seeing peoples reaction, havent had a negative 1 yet..and i dare sum1 to give me 1 lol. but yea i also think they r a kool way 2 show ur fandom i have a belt buckle to i wear lol ill post pics when im off of work

Back