Michael Jackson Symbolism

Indra

Guests
I just have to ask, and maybe I shouldn't post this at all, but have anyone seen this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8VIDBs_TX4

It's a whole long series about it. It's from what I can see a whole thing about finding syboles in michael's videos and proving some kind of conspircy thing someone made up. I've seen in many places now and had to look what the whoel thig was about.

I mean, you can prove anything you want if you look through MJ's videos and just choose the parts that fits whatever it is you're after. It's some thing about greed, music industry, michael not wanting to say he was a muslim and so many other things that they - according to me - have totally made up.

Any thoughts?

Also sorry if I'm posting something that we should talk about. I was not sure if I should because I don't want to give the creators any time but still wanted to see what you guys thought.

Oh wow, so sorry guys, see now that it came totally wrong. Can someone please move this to the michaelmania forum please?!

Last edited:
Hello :waving:
You should post this in The Controversy Forum or perhaps Michael Mania

:heart:
souldreamer7

I think it's pretty much a given that there was a conspiracy against MJ in the music industry, he even said that. I don't htink it has a lot to do with religion though.

Anyway I'm gonna watch the link then I'll post more thoughts.

Oh, and MJ was not a muslim, I believe that with all my heart for some reason.

EDIt: Yeah I don't believe a single thing that video suggested.

Last edited:
I so agree that the music industy had some type of concpiracy against Mj, I just don't see how these videos has anything to do with that :)

As for the muslim thing I'm sure everyone by now know it is a lie. Well almost everyone I guess....

Back