Michael Jackson Surgical Face Masks ?

M.Jackson

Proud Member
Before of all , I said that "I'm new this forum."

Hi everybody. I want to know something about Michael. I'm still researching him.But I think , this is different the other subjects.I dont know what do you think about this.I wanna ask my question.And sure, I wanna that everybody answer this question who have got any information.

We saw him for years.We saw him everywhere.But sometimes , he was different as everytime.We know that , he masked his face with surgical masks.Now , I wanna ask my quesitons.There are 2 questions I want to ask you.

1) Why did he masked his face with surgical masks ?

There are still some allegation for the reason of that.There are plastic surgery , his noses problems , doesnt want to show his face to paparazzi...Which one ? Which one is the valid reason ? Which one is the essential reason ? I really wonder it.

I want to pass my 2nd question.

2 ) What kind of surgical face masks did he use/wear ?

I really wonder it , too.There are some masks in the web.But I want to wear , which was worn by him.I want to this , it have to be same type with MJ's masks.

Now , all the world rock with the swine flu.So , there are some surgical face masks in the area.But , MJ's masks were special.They were sometimes black , white , pink etc. And they were "tie-on" type.They were different.I think , they were special manufacturing for him.How will I find like them ? How will I buy ? Medical Centers ? Hospitals ? ...I can buy it from these.But I want to buy it like type of MJ's masks.They were scarf type.Tie a scarf type.

I believe in I couldn't tell my problems correctly.But I think you will be understood me.Please help me , it's really important for me.Especially 2nd one.

I'll waiting your quickly reply.I love you all

MJ had problems with his lungs and he was protecting himself from getting infections.
The autophsy said he had chronical pneumonia.

Maybe , you say the truth.But , I remembered , the autopsy report is a lie ? Because , when he died at 25 June ; the report realised after only one day.I think the report is lie and informations are false.

I read that he suffered from lupus and it could have affected his lungs.
He had to go to hospital at least once for problems with his lungs and probably more than that.

He was singing bad tour live but history tour was most lipsynking.It could depend on that he was dancing more in history tour and it was hard for him to sing and dance at the same time or he got problems with his lungs during the years and couldn´t sing for a whole concert night after night.
But the rumours last year that he needed a lung transplant wasn´t true.
The autophsy report make sense to me.

Thanks for comments.Thank you very much.

I read your all comments.According to saying ; MJ had also a lung problem.Also , he had lupus , vitiligo.So , he had vitiligo , lupus and some lung problems.

According to you , he used to face mask for lupus/vitiligo/lung problem.But I'm wondering , why he didn't use it always ? Sometimes he didn't use his masks.

If he had a "health" problem as vitiligo/lupus/a lung problem ; he had to wear them always , didn't he ?

It's very important for me . I'm waiting your posts. See you later.

Maybe , you say the truth.But , I remembered , the autopsy report is a lie ? Because , when he died at 25 June ; the report realised after only one day.I think the report is lie and informations are false.

Huh? The autopsy that is being referred to is the recently leaked one that was reported by the AP. But if you mean that one is false, that's your opinion.

Only person that have the answer to that question is michael his self.

I've never seen SpaceJams painted w/ MJ's face on them. Are those yours?

Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when the body's immune system attacks its own tissues and organs. The immune system isn´t always very active but when it is you have to calm it down so it won´t attack your own body.You take medicine for it.
But if the immune system is slower you can easier get infections from people around you because your protection against it is bad.

I´m pretty sure he had lupus, otherwise I guess his immune system wasn´t that good.After you have eaten antibioticum it´s also easier to get infections because the antibioticum also kills microbes in your body which protect you.

If it´s easy to get infections also depends on how much people there are around you.

I found a link when he had to go to the hospital for flu-like ailment.
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/16/jackson.trial/index.html

Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when the body's immune system attacks its own tissues and organs. The immune system isn´t always very active but when it is you have to calm it down so it won´t attack your own body.You take medicine for it.
But if the immune system is slower you can easier get infections from people around you because your protection against it is bad.

I second that, and I want to add something. I remember getting very angry at Tmz, when they published the list of drugs found in Michael's home at the search for the trial. Amongst some anti-anxiety medicine, and some painkillers, they listed "a bottle of the steroid Prednisone", without futher explanation. And the haters were like, yea, he was on steroids.

I did my homework, and Prednisone is "a synthetic corticosteroid drug that is particularly effective as an immunosuppressant, and affects virtually all of the immune system. It is used to treat certain inflammatory diseases and (at higher doses) cancers, but has significant adverse effects.(...) Prednisone can, therefore, be used in autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases (such as severe asthma, severe allergies, Juvenile dermatomyositis, angioedema episodes, severe urushiol-induced contact dermatitis, systemic lupus erythematosus." (via wikipedia).

So it basically turns off your immune system, because your own defense cells are rebelling against your body, it just shuts everything down. You can't come off it in an instant, as the dosage is very strict, and it means the person who takes it could die from a regular cold (you catch the cold, you have no immune cells to fight it, the cold turns into pneumonia, then it complicates futher and so on).

So in my opinion, this could be a very good reason for the masks. Also, look up "prednisone" on wiki, it has horrible side effects, it's amongst the last choices in treating these kind of illnesses because of that.
Now i'm really sad again.

The person wearing the mask wasnt him. It was ecasanova, his double. MJ would use him to get away from papz. But i am sure somedays it would be the real MJ wearing it. I think he did it so that no one could take a pic of his face and sell it in the tabs. I dont think he had lung probs, MJ was all about style. This is MJ and his mysterious.

The person wearing the mask wasnt him. It was ecasanova, his double. MJ would use him to get away from papz. But i am sure somedays it would be the real MJ wearing it. I think he did it so that no one could take a pic of his face and sell it in the tabs. I dont think he had lung probs, MJ was all about style. This is MJ and his mysterious.

Ecas is on here and very friendly so you could message him to make sure your fact is true? i saw michael wearing masks.

Ecas is on here and very friendly so you could message him to make sure your fact is true? i saw michael wearing masks.

Really!!! Woh Amazing!!! I just recently discovered Ecasanova, saw him on a youtube vid. Whats his user name!!! Please and thank you

ps found him. thank you.

Last edited:
Ecasa really looks like MJ. But wearing masks photos are not Ecasa. They're real MJ. You can look his eyes. You will find who is he. ;)

I think too he used those mask to get some privacy..... His way to get that :) The same with his sunglasses...

I second that, and I want to add something. I remember getting very angry at Tmz, when they published the list of drugs found in Michael's home at the search for the trial. Amongst some anti-anxiety medicine, and some painkillers, they listed "a bottle of the steroid Prednisone", without futher explanation. And the haters were like, yea, he was on steroids.

I did my homework, and Prednisone is "a synthetic corticosteroid drug that is particularly effective as an immunosuppressant, and affects virtually all of the immune system. It is used to treat certain inflammatory diseases and (at higher doses) cancers, but has significant adverse effects.(...) Prednisone can, therefore, be used in autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases (such as severe asthma, severe allergies, Juvenile dermatomyositis, angioedema episodes, severe urushiol-induced contact dermatitis, systemic lupus erythematosus." (via wikipedia).

So it basically turns off your immune system, because your own defense cells are rebelling against your body, it just shuts everything down. You can't come off it in an instant, as the dosage is very strict, and it means the person who takes it could die from a regular cold (you catch the cold, you have no immune cells to fight it, the cold turns into pneumonia, then it complicates futher and so on).

So in my opinion, this could be a very good reason for the masks. Also, look up "prednisone" on wiki, it has horrible side effects, it's amongst the last choices in treating these kind of illnesses because of that.
Now i'm really sad again.

I didn't realize they found prednisone. It is indeed a drug that works very well but does almost as much damage. A friend of mine has COPD and the only drug after trying everything that would clear out her lungs was prednisone. It works really really well for that purpose. Unfortunately it has a very high list of side effects, some of which are irreversible. In my friend's case, she was on a fairly high dose of it daily for well over two years and she ended up with early osteoperosis in her hips and she ened up with two stress fractures and joint erosion and it just went down hill from there. In the end she had to have hip replacement on that side and then the doc put the wrong size replacement ball joint in and she was 6cm taller on one side, which started messing with her back, etc. She ended up having to early retire from work and is now barely making it with her bills... it's been terrible for her. And it all started because of the prednisone... :( I'm not shocked if MJ had to use it for his lung issues but it was risky. Didn't they say something in the autopsy about him having an issue with his back, arthritis or something? Between the pounding from dancing and IF he used prednisone, it would make sense to me why he had back pain over the years.

As far as MJ and the facemasks, I've always wondered but figured it was like the glasses, just to hide a little with all the eyes/cameras around.

While I was surfing on the web ; I saw some pictures about the "BAD Era". There was more pictures in BAD era but some of them about his face masks.There was 10 photos , about his face masks.I understood that , he used to surgical face masks since the BAD era.

But why ?

I think he wore them for two reasons. I think he wear them to hide his face while healing from plastic surgeries, and I think he also did it for attention.

Back