Michael Jackson Story-"The Mysterious Murder Plot"

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
This is from a first-person perspective,it is totally fictitious.The character is Tainia(pronounced Tay-ne-uh)Jackson,along with a reincarnation of Michael!

It was past midnight,when I went into my old cellar.I knew I shouldn't be down there,but I've been hearing this strange noise these past few nights.I looked over and saw someone glaring into my soul from a distance.I walked over to it...it disappeared.

I just saw my cat there,in that exact spot.The next morning,I heard a peaceful,gentle,but serious voice outside my room."She's in there?",the voice said."Okay."I walked over there and I saw him standing there.I just stood there,with a confined look on my face.I was overzealous."Oh my god!Michael!"Tears were streaming down my face.I was so happy.

"Oh,Michael,The world thought you were dead,even me.How'd you come back out of your coma?"I cried when I was talking,because I was so happy."It just hit me,and my heart started beating again.",Michael said.
(Okay,to clarify in this story,Tainia is Michael's fictitious sister.)"I just woke up out of the blue,with a heartbeat.I have to tell you everything that happened.But,I can't say anymore right now.I have to get on my disguise."Michael said."Okay."I said.

Enjoy.Please give me any suggestions about my writing.:D

Are we allowed to post fanfics in this site?

Please...please..please.. we definitely should have a section for fanfics....

Are we allowed to post fanfics in this site?

Please...please..please.. we definitely should have a section for fanfics....

Yeah, I agree. I think there should be a fanfiction section. I started on one for Captain Eo a couple of months ago.

To the OP, I like the story, but it makes me sad. :(

It's a good start, it makes me want to read more.

And I second the fanfiction section idea.

I'm currently in the process in making a second chapter.Please wait for a little while.

Back