Michael Jackson statue arrived in Enschede– The Netherlands

billyworld99

Proud Member

ENSCHEDE – At the Museum Welle Twente in Enschede on Friday a large statue of Michael Jackson put down, to promote the exhibition, Jackson Fans from across the region came to the Museum, to witness to.

That is great, wish the US would put a giant statue of michael up.
Me too...I dont know what the hell it is with the US....this is where he was born...he deserves to have one here.

Michael's own words..."This is the Land From Which I Came".

I agree with you all who say that the US should have one of Michael. All of these other countries have such huge honors to Michael such as statues, stores, etc. The United States, his native land, doesn't have crap for him. We here in America are just way to arrogant and biased. It's a shame.

This is awesome though. Love it.

We have 2 MJ statues now. That plastic one and one in Best. Not going to Enschede. It's pretty far by train and the theme of the exhibition is pretty bad. Well in general it's not bad but in combination with MJ it is and also pretty nasty I think. Don't think many fans will go there.

We have 2 MJ statues now. That plastic one and one in Best. Not going to Enschede. It's pretty far by train and the theme of the exhibition is pretty bad. Well in general it's not bad but in combination with MJ it is and also pretty nasty I think. Don't think many fans will go there.

I was confused by that. So right now there are two here? I'm so glad the one in Best is still there. Hopefully for a long time to come since it's not that far for me to go see it.
I'm not going to see the one in Enschede as it's to far away and I heard some things about the exibition as well..

I hope we get a permanent one in England at some point, maybe outside the o2 or the lyric. I guess the o2 would make more sense.....

I hope we get a permanent one in England at some point, maybe outside the o2 or the lyric. I guess the o2 would make more sense.....

I hope so too :angel: - I think there was talk about a statue a while back, but I dont know what has come of that

I don't think it's a very positive reason why they put that statue there.
It's for the promotion of an exibition about plastic surgery.:doh:

Nope. But we have a permanent one of stone in Best which stays there since the Mac drive owner actually bought it and why would he sell it?! The one in Enschede is from plastic and the statue of Zwitserland.
Best is pretty close for me too. I need to go there again soon to see the Memorial plate from Dutch fans to Michael.

When I first heard the news I was like yay cool! But then I heard it would be an exhibition about plastic sugery I was so disapointed and a bit angry. I mean it can't be a positive thing. And to add Michael to that exhibition and kindda use him to get people to go there is pretty nasty.

never liked that position of the statue, I mean i like it in the album and in the video and for us fans.
But I think MJ statue should be dancing or something, that would be more acceptable for people in general.

I'm coming over to The Netherlands in just over two weeks time but I don't think I'll wanna see the Enschede one if I'm seeing the one in Best as well :mello:

:shock: lucky you thrillerchild! I Soooooooo want to go see the statue, was going to go earlier this year but didnt want to go alone so maybe early next year after i have been to disneyland I might try and go down to see it -- defo would love one in the Uk @ the o2, maybe to replace the weird tall silver thing in front of the screen :wink:

Back