Michael Jackson - Starlight, Streetwalker, and Blue (Fan-arranged Custom Albums *Track Lists Only*)

saxman717

Proud Member
**Originally posted in 2000 Watts section with download links, but I think it was removed due to copyright issues.....so I'll post in here to share with all MJJCommunity folk and only include the track listings**

Hey fellow MJ fans!

I've been a lurker on this board for awhile now but haven't really posted. Have appreciated all the effort I've seen from board members on keeping MJ's legacy alive. Behind the scenes, I have been working on a few small projects of my own........no completely original work like remixes or anything, but just gathering and sorting through the best of the best MJ unreleased/recently released songs that were never included on any official albums and attempting to create enjoyable, flowing and complete new albums from them.

From the body of unreleased and recently released work that has come out over the years, I've compiled 3 albums.........a late 70s/early 80s album (really like an alternate universe Thriller album) named "Starlight", a late 80s to late 90s album named "Streetwalker", and a late 90s/2000s album named "Blue". I'm 100% done with the albums and have a cover for the "Blue" album, thanks to the help of fellow MJJCommunity board member MJHDVideos (who made a GREAT album cover). I'll be collaborating with him on the other two album covers and will post them when they are ready. In the meantime....here are the albums:

Album #1

Starlight (Late 70s to Early 80s Era)

[**Album Cover In Progress**]

1. Got the Hots
2. Sunset Driver
3. Carousel
4. Starlight (Original Version of Thriller)
5. Niteline
6. Hot Street
7. For All Time
8. Much Too Soon
9. The Lady In My Life (Unedited Version)
10. Love Never Felt So Good (Bonus Track)
11. Someone in the Dark (Bonus Track)

This album has a special place in my heart, since Thriller was my absolute favorite album since my childhood. This serves as a sort of alternate universe Thriller album, with "Starlight" being the original version of the song. The unedited, extended version of "The Lady In My Life" serves as a unifying bridge between the two albums and officially ends the album. I also included two bonus tracks.....a brilliant CD-quality version of "Love Never Felt So Good" (which, if fully fleshed out could have been an official album track) and the touching track "Someone in the Dark", recorded for the audio storybook version of the movie E.T. What is really cool is that the "Starlight" album, without bonus tracks, has 9 tracks and clocks in at 39.5 minutes while the original "Thriller" album also has 9 tracks and clocks in at 42.5 minutes ---- pretty close!!

Album #2

Streetwalker (Late 80s to Late 90s Era)

[**Album Cover In Progress**]

1. We Are Here To Change The World
2. Serious Effect
3. If You Don't Love Me
4. On The Line
5. Work That Body
6. Monkey Business
7. Cheater
8. Get It - Featureing Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder
9. Lisa, It's Your Birthday
10. Scared Of The Moon
11. Streetwalker
12. Fly Away
13. Someone Put Your Hand Out

This album was the last one that I completed (I made Starlight, then Blue, then Streetwalker) and was the hardest to compile. Since it spanned a whole decade with differing styles, it was a challenge to select and order the songs so that they flowed well. It has some GREAT songs, though, and really ends with a bang (with what I would consider 4 5-star tracks). What is really cool is that it ended up being almost exactly the same length as the "Blue" album! Streetwalker clocks in at 57.3 minutes and Blue clocks in at 57.6 minutes --- both of them unintentionally have 13 tracks.....lucky 13?

Album #3

Blue (Late 90s to Late 2000s Era) - Album Cover made by 'MJHDVideos' from the MJJCommunity

1. Xscape
2. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
3. Slave To The Rhythm
4. Beautiful Girl
5. We've Had Enough
6. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
7. Best Of Joy
8. Behind The Mask
9. Hold My Hand
10. Blue Gangsta
11. 12 o'Clock
12. One More Chance
13. Fall Again

This is probably my favorite album......almost what I would dub a "super album" --- one that most closely approaches what a real new MJ album could have and would have been ---- from my standards, it has probably 11-12 5-star songs and 1-2 4-star songs.....just an absolutely killer album from start to finish. At first, I had "Blue Gangsta" leading off the album, but then I discovered "Xscape" and knew that I had my opener......at the time, I was so excited to find a song that rivaled "Jam" and "Scream" for intensity and quality as an album opener. I hand picked the best songs from the recent "Michael" album and took a few from the "Ultimate Collection" as well to compile them in an order that was most realistic as an album. This album really worked from a thematic standpoint.....I named it "Blue" after one of my favorite tracks, "Blue Gangsta", but just about all the tracks (1 or 2 exceptions) express either the mood of being Blue or will help the listener escape from being Blue if they are feeling down. Definitely the album I listen to the most......I can't get enough of Xscape to kick off the album.

I hope you all enjoy! If you have feedback on rearrangements, additions, subtractions, let me know because these albums are constant works-in-progress --- they can always be made better. I'll upload the fanmade album covers to the first two albums when they are ready.

Any feedback? Only 37 views in 5 days! Any better place to post this where more people might appreciate it and offer thoughts?

Behind The Mask should really be on the Starlight album since it was recorded during the Thriller sessions and only the music was updated in 2010.. And 12 O'Clock should be on the Streetwalker album since it was recorded for the Dangerous album originally.. Other than that the Blue disc is my fav..

Thanks for the feedback --- I included Behind the Mask on the 'Blue' album because the released version is mixed to sound like a 2000s-era song --- the sound doesn't really fit in with authentic, untampered with Thriller-era songs.

I've had conflicting info regarding 12 O'Clock --- some sites have said it was a Dangerous song and others have said it was a HIStory-era or later song.........it could really fit on either the Blue or Streetwalker album, so if we can confirm that it's meant to go on Streetwalker, I can do some rearranging.....it would get rid of the unlucky 13-track albums too ;-)

Looking forward to any more feedback!

No, Do you Know where your children are (12 o clock) is a dangerous outtake, he named the song in one of the dangerous deposition videos in 93. The Blue album looks amazing! The only song missing is Place With No Name, i wish we had that song in full!

Oh you forgat '' In The Back'' in the Streetwalker album:D

Last edited:
Back