Michael Jackson speaks, at 21

OMG thanks for posting that. It was so funny. That bit when they said they used to sell their pictures to the audience was hilarious lol.

OMG thanks for posting that. It was so funny. That bit when they said they used to sell their pictures to the audience was hilarious lol.
I wonder who has those pictures now. Michael was just 7-8 years old then. He was 9 when he auditioned for Berry, in front of all those stars.:D

Wow I love this! His voice is so cute lol

Man he was a lucky kid. Him and his brothers. LUCKY I tell you! All those great stars they got to meet!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
What a cutie!

thanks 4 postin'!!!!

Last edited:
Imagine that; their pockets were so loaded with money, they couldn't keep their pants up...

Hmm............

:lol:

Awww, thanks so much Dats.

Awww...Michael...:wub: ^_^ I love hearing about those stories. And you're right, Michael became so excited just talking about it, he could hardly keep up with himself lol.

That was cute, "We were loaded.." I wish I was at times ha ha. Love knowing the history that this family has, they'd played with some of the best. Not to mention opened a few doors for others along the way.

My God, I love the Jacksons. ^_^

You just couldn't shut him up then:D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3_bok1P66M

Datsymay, I watched the video and then watched another video.;)
I was in the dumps all day until I clicked on the "For All Time" video. Loved watching "Remember The Time" (sitting/hurt ankle/foot) and the "Dangerous" performance while F.A.T. played.

I didn't know I could watch the other videos. Thanks for the SURPRISE! I feel soooo much better now.:D

Last edited:
Datsymay, I watched the video and then watched another video.;)
I was in the dumps all day until I clicked on the "For All Time" video. Loved watching "Remember The Time" (sitting/hurt ankle/foot) and the "Dangerous" performance while F.A.T. played.

I didn't know I could watch the other videos. Thanks for the SURPRISE! I feel soooo much better now.:D
That's OK. I'm glad I helped. I also hope you are feeling much better now.:flowers:

Back