Michael Jackson songs set to rock little ones to sleep

billyworld99

Proud Member
The king of pop has had his hits reworked as lullabies for babies

Written by Davina Hamilton
17/07/2013 11:11 AM

MICHAEL_JACKSON_0.jpg

DON'T STOP TIL YOU GET TO SLEEP: Michael Jackson hits will get a child-friendly makeover

DON'T STOP til you get to sleep. That's the thinking behind a new album that features Michael Jackson hits in a lullaby style.

Rock With You, ABC and Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough are amongst the hits on the latest album from Rockabye Baby - a US company that transforms pop songs into instrumental, baby-friendly tunes.

The company released a Jay-Z lullaby album earlier this month and other artists to have their hits reworked by the label include Kanye West and Bob Marley.

The Jackson lullaby album is set for release on August 13 - just over two weeks ahead of what would have been the late superstar's 55th birthday on August 29. And in addition to the songs, the album also features a MJ-themed kids' games for liner notes and a recipe for Mango In the Mirror baby food.

Other hits to make the album include The Way You Make Me Feel, Beat It and Thriller.

* Rockabye Baby Lullabies Michael Jackson is out on August 13

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/artic...s-sleep?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Aww, I need to have a baby.
YANA can be included as is.

This is excellent news. I have seen so many children under 8 in love with Michael's songs. The strangest thing was today a 4 year old asked me if I knew where he could get a Michael Jackson backpack and lunch box, because he starts school in September. This is such a great move to bring Michael's music to tiny tots, since some are already dancing to his music.

WOW, I would even buy this CD, honestly :blush:
I have trouble sleeping though I got a new 'lullaby' song right now that makes me sleep like a rock :blush:

Indeed, Michael would have :heart: this idea :clap:

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Sho shweet!!! :) Mike would sure love this! God bless him..and the little ones..:)

I wonder if they had to get the estate's permission for this, or is it something that is not under copyright.

Also it's a shame they didn't include "Lost Children" The song is practically a ready lullaby.

I wonder if they had to get the estate's permission for this, or is it something that is not under copyright.

Also it's a shame they didn't include "Lost Children" The song is practically a ready lullaby.
They would have to pay copyright fees for the MJ songs, If they are profiting from them. Regardless how they are mixed or covered. I agree Lost children would be a beautiful lullaby.

It's cute and all but I don't really see the point of this. If I want my baby to listen to Michael's music then I will put on real Michael music for him on her with Michael's actual voice. Obviously songs which are fit for a baby (something like Someone In The Dark immediately comes to mind). Michael does have a nice, smooth, soothing voice which is nice to listen to a baby IMO.

^^ Wow I cant stand listening to that for very long .. reminds me of those aggravating musical chistmas toys :giggle:

I think this one is much better and more soothing (much more effort went into to this) this is music and they use real instruments ..

http://youtu.be/cByiCFVn7OA

Back