Michael Jackson - Scream - PROMO CD SAMP 2764 1

MJsBack

Proud Member
Hi Guys!

here another nice piece from my collection.

it´s the german scream promo cd single SAMP 2764 1 which contains three tracks! yes you are reading right. THREE TRACKS !!! on the cd itself there is written 1. Scream (single edit) and 2. Hits Medley (ONLY AVAILABLE ON THIS CD)
but the secret of that mega rare cd is that it contains the generally first track as a hidden track. It is about the German Fan message that we know from the first cd pressings of HISTORY!!! the cd is in a simple cd case without a cover !

mjscreampromo.jpg

Very awesome! I've never seen what this CD looked like before.

I'm curious, whats the track length of the "Hits Medley"? And which songs are used in it? Thanks;)

Very awesome! I've never seen what this CD looked like before.

I'm curious, whats the track length of the "Hits Medley"? And which songs are used in it? Thanks;)

The Hits Medley has length of 11 mins and contains every single song of the first cd in its well known order. It´s not a Mix ...just a medley..but as I said...the special thing about it is that it´s only on this cd!!!

The Hits Medley has length of 11 mins and contains every single song of the first cd in its well known order. It´s not a Mix ...just a medley..but as I said...the special thing about it is that it´s only on this cd!!!

Thanks;) that's a very special CD you have there:)

ooooh I like that :) Normally the Euro Promo CD's are labelled SAMPCS or SAMPCM, the first being "Single" and the second being "Mixes". The fact that your item is just SAMP is really interesting. Any idea on it's rarity or value?

Hi Guys!

here another nice piece from my collection.

it´s the german scream promo cd single SAMP 2764 1 which contains three tracks! yes you are reading right. THREE TRACKS !!! on the cd itself there is written 1. Scream (single edit) and 2. Hits Medley (ONLY AVAILABLE ON THIS CD)
but the secret of that mega rare cd is that it contains the generally first track as a hidden track. It is about the German Fan message that we know from the first cd pressings of HISTORY!!! the cd is in a simple cd case without a cover !

mjscreampromo.jpg

Sorry for my stupid question!

you are saying a hidden track ,my question is how can you listen to it if it's hidden?

you are saying a hidden track ,my question is how can you listen to it if it's hidden?

see, it´s really very simple..when you listen the cd it shows track 1 which is the message immediatly. then track 2 is scream and track 3 is the medley.:cheeky:

You can't see the track on front of the cd but when you put the cd in the cd player, you'll see probally track 1 2 and 3, or they put the msg and track one together, so the cd player says 2 track but when you listen you here 3 ''tracks''

I seen it in the Black & White magazine I think.. still hope to hear the medley one day :)

Back