Michael Jackson saved my grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklEE

Proud Member
Not sure where this belongs and if it was posted already, if so please bare with me :flowers:

Michael jackson saved my grandma.
Friday, 26th June 2009

In december 1997, my maternal grandparents, joseph and concetta delisi, were on an american airlines flight from JFK to LAX. sitting coach, they were visiting my family for christmas.

a couple of hours into the flight, my grandma (literally) falls ill. what started as a stomach ache, ended with granny fainting and tumbling into the aisle.

when she awakes, hovering above (next to my grandpa) and holding out his hand, michael jackson.

'are you o.k.?' mj asked, in his delicate voice.

he helps grandma up, and invites my grandparents to join him in first class. they accept.

while grandma rests, grandpa enjoys first class service and chats it up with jackson. they discuss family, food, and italy (gramps favorite subjects.)

upon landing, michael offers to drive my grandparents from LAX to my folks house (in the valley.) once again, they accept.

with grandma getting pushed through the airport in wheelchair, they make their way to MJ's limo. however, in an effort to dodge paparazzi, they're forced to make three limo transfers by jackson’s security.

once settled and on the 405N, michael pops-in one of his favorite movies (at the time,) men in black. they watch it together.

once they arrive at my childhood home, mom opens the front door to find my grandparents standing on the stoop, with michael jackson behind them (holding their bags.)

MJ enters the house, puts the bags down, and stands in front of the christmas tree. he is enamored by its beauty and the 'family spirit' in the home.

my mom, in utter shock, FAILS to grab a camera to document the event, instead invites michael jackson back for a christmas party. he politely declines, returns to his limo, and heads to neverland ranch.

while a photograph was never taken, he left our family with an amazing memory, one that showed us michael jackson's heart, soul, and genuine kindness.

oh, and this first class menu he signed on the plane: http://www.chriscantore.com/wp-content/upl...09/06/mjjjj.jpg

14.gif
01.gif
01.gif
06.gif
Quelle; MJJKOP

Autogramm:

mjjjj.jpg

Michael was a gift from heaven, he was so kind and gentle I don't even know how to put it into words. Michael had a lot of empathy, may he rest in peace and may we - the people, learn a thing or two from this fantastic man. Michael was truly one of a kind and no one is like him NO ONE.

Oh Wow- this is so beautiful. Michael was a gift from heaven, and now is home with his fellow angels. We love you Michael!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back