Michael Jackson sales benefit from X Factor (partial midweek chart posted here)

bobmoo79

Proud Member
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED YESTERDAY LUNCHTIME BUT ONLY JUST MADE IT TO THE FORUMS COZ I'M ON MOD QUEUE. SORRY FOR LATENESS! (YES, I KNOW SOMEBODY POSTED THIS ELSEWHERE SINCE THEN!)

I thought some of you might enjoy to see this…

Last edited:
WOW!
Awesome.
I Thought The X factor Would Proberley Help Him Up The Charts.

At least something good came out of all those 3rd rate talents singing bad versions of Michael's songs. It shows the public still want to listen to Michael Jackson.

the show no matter how crappy it is did its job. paying mj to use his music and upping sales

It always depends on promotion...the media can make hits and flops. Nameless people become stars if they want to make them to. It's good to have him back in the top ten.

Considering the tracks have been released over and over again, people are still wanting his music, whether existing fans or young people just discovering him, his music just stands the test of time.

If and when his new music is released I am sure it is going to fly off the shelves, and he will top charts worldwide.

WOW!
Awesome.
I Thought The X factor Would Proberley Help Him Up The Charts.
considering how horrible the show was i was surprised that it didnt ruin MJ career and his chance of making a comeback

considering how horrible the show was i was surprised that it didnt ruin MJ career and his chance of making a comeback

lol..comon..you know that MJ is better than teflon.

anyway...Man in the Mirror seems to be the most liked

well..cool news!:clapping:

The girl who sings man in the mirror looks very cute :)

MITM was ok.

This is a pity actually. The music industry relies on the despicable 3rd rated realities to boost sales!
Bring the real MUSIC back!

I No It Was Awful.
But I Thought It Would Help Him, I Think People Were Interested To See The Originals.

Back