Michael Jackson Rest In Peace White Wristband, ALL MONEY TO CHARITY

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
created by my friend Sam, who is organising a meet up on his birthday in Trafalgar Square.

This is her message below, I think its a great idea just buying mine now:

Today at 4:27pm
July 21st 2009

Michael Jackson Rest In Peace White Wristband
ALL MONEY GOES TO CHARITY

Hi everyone, I have had some wristbands made up which will be available to purchase via ebay from today. They are £1 each and the money will go to SOS Children’s Villages which is the world’s largest orphan and abandoned children's charity.

Follow this link to ensure you purchase one before the event.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Michael-Jacks...1|294:50_trkparms=65:2|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50

Many thanks
Sam

And this is her Facebook group for the 29th August:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103637357047

Sam is a genuine fan, I met her in trafalgar square at a MJ tribute recently.

I do think that this is a lovely idea, but I'm fed up of these sort of bracelets. How about developing some like the ones that Michael used to wear? The ones with bright colours on or beads, and are made of twisted cotton? Does anyone know what I mean? These were big in the 90's as me and my brothers used to have them!

I do think that this is a lovely idea, but I'm fed up of these sort of bracelets. How about developing some like the ones that Michael used to wear? The ones with bright colours on or beads, and are made of twisted cotton? Does anyone know what I mean? These were big in the 90's as me and my brothers used to have them!

I'm not stopping you looking into that and doing it too :)

i got the black bracelet wear it all the time but it is a cheap bit of rubber in my opinion

also meet up in trafalgar on mj's b'day will be an unorganised waste of time in my opinion

You know that you can already buy those bracelets from www.mjinnocencebracelets.com ? Michael personally ordered from the creators of this page.

Back