Michael Jackson Remixes

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Hey I heard my first 'club mix' / remix rendition of 'Stranger in Moscow' by Tee's in House Club Mix. And its pretty good I must say!!:clapping:

Does anyone else here like the 'club mix' / electronica / dance club/ remixes of Michael's songs??? & what other ones are available?? & where can I get them?? Limewire???

:no: or :yes:

I don't remember the names of specific remixes, but the remixes on the CD single of They Don't Care About Us were excellent.

no. i really despise remixes. they really really water down the power of a song, and try to make it sound like everybody else. even with the greatness of MJ's voice, i still am marvelling at the idea of the same ole same ole being special, and something distinctive, being considered less than stellar.

I like the Tony Moran's HIStory remix which is on BOTDF :yes: That's probably the best MJ remix imo.

I like the Will.I.Am. and Neptunes stuff. Im mostly a fan of the Hip-hop, R&B. Not a fan of the club/techno beats at all.

i love hip-hop, r&b, pop and electronica/club remixes.

It's true, some are awful but some are great too. i think of all remixes as just another way to pay tribute/homage to a song or its singer, they give another perspective to a song but I don't think they can kill/destroy the original song because nothing can touch the original. I see them as an art form, an urban art like graffitis and some people actually hate me for saying this :lol:
Seams like Michael liked them too :)

ya I normally don't listen to remixes but it depends. I dont mind it if its done right & of course some respect. just depends.

God, Stranger in Moscow and Earth Song were the two worst remixes on BoTDF.

Tony Moran's HIStory remix is bloody awesome.

I listened to Who Is It I think from the Ultimate Collection disc I think #2 or 3 and it was or sounded 'remixed' ; it was good actually. not too bad.

Generally I don't like remixes of Michael's songs..... I just prefer the original ones.....
This remix of smooth criminal is probably the only one that I like almost as much as the original song :)

I like some remixes. In BOTDF History is my favorite (I like more of the remix than the original), I like 2bad and TTA. Stranger in Moscow ans Earth song are 'strangers'' and YANA is waek. I like so much of the remix Who is It too made for Moby that I don' remember the name now.

And about the ''remixes are a kill for MJ's voice'' for this there are the original songs. If you don't like the remixes, listen to the original. Remixes is to who like their style.

Back