Michael Jackson Quiz

100% Whoo hoo ; ) I guess if I would've gotten less than 95 or something I would've had to kick myself. (But I did just make a lucky guess on #18, the scene taken out of the Bruno movie. Must've missed that bit of news lately.)

100% Whoo hoo ; ) I guess if I would've gotten less than 95 or something I would've had to kick myself. (But I did just make a lucky guess on #18, the scene taken out of the Bruno movie. Must've missed that bit of news lately.)

I knew all the answers too. I vaguely recall hearing (or reading) about the Bruno scene with _____ Jackson somewhere, so that's how I knew.

I got 90%. I didnt know that Steeltown Records was the jackson's 5 first record label they signed.

90%. missed the first record label and i totally forgot about Jermaine being the main vocal lead , i thought it was Randy!

WOOP WOOP! 100%

I was a little worried about question 5 because in reality they got it wrong! the jackson began officially in their household when michael was 5 and he joined the group which would make the answer 63 but i figured they'd probably think it was 66! lol

Back